Financial Planning for Accident Injury Victims by Greg Vigna Life Care Planner
08/14/2013 // LifeCare123 // Life Care Solutions Group // (press release)
Developing a sound financial plan is important for anyone seeking to secure his or her financial future, says life care planner Greg Vigna. When a person has been in a serious accident, the need to develop this type of plan can become even more pressing, as uncertainties about how one will take care of their medical and other suddenly acquired needs arise. For those whose accident injuries were caused by someone else’s negligence or misconduct, an important consideration to ensure that their financial needs can be met may be pursuing legal compensation from those responsible.
A Newport Beach accident injury lawyer can help injured accident victims file a legal claim for compensation; however, to accurately assess one’s future financial needs having the support of an attorney with life care planning experience is essential. Not every personal injury attorney has experience in the life care planning field and some rely on outside support to assess the future medical and long-term care needs of their clients. The Life Care Solutions Group is a resource dedicated to helping those who have sustained serious injuries understand their medical and legal options, and can help individuals who need related life care planner or financial planning support.
The Life Care Solutions Group is available to offer two-fold support for individuals who have been involved in a serious accident and are unsure of where to turn for help. The group can provide free assessments of medical and legal options that are available for those who wish to pursue claims for compensation to recover medical expenses and other damages imposed on them as a result of an accident. Individuals in this type of predicament can contact the Life Care Solutions Group today for a free case review or consultation with a certified life care planner.
Address: Newport Beach, CA
Url: Lifecare Solutions Group
Other News / Press Releases
- Is There Help for BP Response Workers Who Can’t Afford Needed Medical Care?
- Life Care Plans and Medical Cost Projections for Motor Vehicle Accident Injury
- Proposed Solutions for Helping Injured BP Oil Spill Workers
- Why So Many Oil Spill Response Workers Still Need Help
- Life Care Planning Experts Maximize the Life Quality for the Seriously Injured
- BP Attempts to Defend Itself Against ‘Gross Negligence’ Allegations
- Why Choose a Life Care a Planner Who is also a Qualified Physician?
- Report Shows High Rate of Respiratory and Skin Problems Linked to BP Oil Spill
- Oil Spill Exposure and Your Health: What Cleanup Crews Should Know
- BP Oil Spill Cleanup Workers Still Searching for Answers