Lewis County Man Killed in Workplace Accident at MJL Crushing
08/13/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Lowville, NY — An industrial accident at a Lowville business led to the death of a Lewis County man, who suffered a fatal blow by an excavator tooth. The fatal workplace accident occurred around 2:00 p.m. Monday at MJL Crushing on State Route 26 in the Town of Lowville, News 10 Now reported.
According to officials, Willard Moser, 55, of Deer River, was looking into a crusher while trying to free an excavator tooth that was stuck when the tooth dislodged, and hit him, WKTV revealed.
Responding emergency medical crews pronounced Moser dead at the scene. His body was taken to the Lewis County Hospital for an autopsy.
Investigations into the fatal workplace accident are underway. The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are expected to launch its own investigation into the death.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin