Lewis County Man Killed in Workplace Accident at MJL Crushing
08/13/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Lowville, NY — An industrial accident at a Lowville business led to the death of a Lewis County man, who suffered a fatal blow by an excavator tooth. The fatal workplace accident occurred around 2:00 p.m. Monday at MJL Crushing on State Route 26 in the Town of Lowville, News 10 Now reported.
According to officials, Willard Moser, 55, of Deer River, was looking into a crusher while trying to free an excavator tooth that was stuck when the tooth dislodged, and hit him, WKTV revealed.
Responding emergency medical crews pronounced Moser dead at the scene. His body was taken to the Lewis County Hospital for an autopsy.
Investigations into the fatal workplace accident are underway. The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are expected to launch its own investigation into the death.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
- Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
- IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada
- Look Who’s Cookin’ In CT!