Lewis County Man Killed in Workplace Accident at MJL Crushing
08/13/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Lowville, NY — An industrial accident at a Lowville business led to the death of a Lewis County man, who suffered a fatal blow by an excavator tooth. The fatal workplace accident occurred around 2:00 p.m. Monday at MJL Crushing on State Route 26 in the Town of Lowville, News 10 Now reported.
According to officials, Willard Moser, 55, of Deer River, was looking into a crusher while trying to free an excavator tooth that was stuck when the tooth dislodged, and hit him, WKTV revealed.
Responding emergency medical crews pronounced Moser dead at the scene. His body was taken to the Lewis County Hospital for an autopsy.
Investigations into the fatal workplace accident are underway. The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are expected to launch its own investigation into the death.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Could Technology Have Prevented The Metro-North Commuter Train Derailment?
- Horse-Drawn Amish Buggy Hit By Truck in Northwestern PA; 2 Dead
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.
- CPSC Recalls Burley Design Tailwind Racks for Trailercycles for Fall Risks
- 4 Hospitalized After Ferry Crash in Jersey City