Lewis County Man Killed in Workplace Accident at MJL Crushing
08/13/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Lowville, NY — An industrial accident at a Lowville business led to the death of a Lewis County man, who suffered a fatal blow by an excavator tooth. The fatal workplace accident occurred around 2:00 p.m. Monday at MJL Crushing on State Route 26 in the Town of Lowville, News 10 Now reported.
According to officials, Willard Moser, 55, of Deer River, was looking into a crusher while trying to free an excavator tooth that was stuck when the tooth dislodged, and hit him, WKTV revealed.
Responding emergency medical crews pronounced Moser dead at the scene. His body was taken to the Lewis County Hospital for an autopsy.
Investigations into the fatal workplace accident are underway. The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are expected to launch its own investigation into the death.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry