Wisconsin man sentenced in killing of police officer wife
08/11/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Milwaukee – A Wisconsin man has been sentenced for killing his police officer wife. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Benjamin G. Sebena, an Iraq War veteran, was sentenced to life in prison Friday in connection with the Christmas Eve killing of Jennifer Sebena last year. Sebena pleaded guilty to first-degree intentional homicide in June.
Jennifer Sebena, who was a Wauwatosa police officer, was reportedly out on patrol alone when she was shot by her husband multiple times in the face and back of the head. An attorney for Benjamin Sebena claimed that he had been diagnosed with severe post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.
Judge David Borowski is quoted by the AP as stating during sentencing, “What you did was the worst of the worst…You took from this earth the person who probably loved you more than anyone, even more than your parents. You’ve shaken an entire community and destroyed two families.”
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Wisconsin Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Oscar Pistorius receives 5-year prison sentence for girlfriend’s death
- Global warming linked to mass extinction millions of years ago, study says
- Ebola to make chocolate prices soar?
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages