Wisconsin man sentenced in killing of police officer wife
08/11/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Milwaukee – A Wisconsin man has been sentenced for killing his police officer wife. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Benjamin G. Sebena, an Iraq War veteran, was sentenced to life in prison Friday in connection with the Christmas Eve killing of Jennifer Sebena last year. Sebena pleaded guilty to first-degree intentional homicide in June.
Jennifer Sebena, who was a Wauwatosa police officer, was reportedly out on patrol alone when she was shot by her husband multiple times in the face and back of the head. An attorney for Benjamin Sebena claimed that he had been diagnosed with severe post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.
Judge David Borowski is quoted by the AP as stating during sentencing, “What you did was the worst of the worst…You took from this earth the person who probably loved you more than anyone, even more than your parents. You’ve shaken an entire community and destroyed two families.”
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Wisconsin Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Business group not in favor of punitive damages ruling
- Sarah Palin places blame for rise of ISIS in Iraq on Obama policy
- Preorders for iPhone6 record setting
- Former wrestler dies in apparent suicide reports say
- George Zimmerman accused of threatening to kill driver
- Dismissal of Florida smoker lawsuits against tobacco companies upheld by court
- Wyoming workplace deaths decline, study shows
- Remains of missing Tennessee woman identified
- Kris Jenner increases security after receiving death threats?
- Google announces acquisition of Lift Labs