Wisconsin man sentenced in killing of police officer wife
08/11/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Milwaukee – A Wisconsin man has been sentenced for killing his police officer wife. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Benjamin G. Sebena, an Iraq War veteran, was sentenced to life in prison Friday in connection with the Christmas Eve killing of Jennifer Sebena last year. Sebena pleaded guilty to first-degree intentional homicide in June.
Jennifer Sebena, who was a Wauwatosa police officer, was reportedly out on patrol alone when she was shot by her husband multiple times in the face and back of the head. An attorney for Benjamin Sebena claimed that he had been diagnosed with severe post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.
Judge David Borowski is quoted by the AP as stating during sentencing, “What you did was the worst of the worst…You took from this earth the person who probably loved you more than anyone, even more than your parents. You’ve shaken an entire community and destroyed two families.”
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Wisconsin Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash