CPSC, H-E-B Recalls Outdoor Solutions Hammock and Sunshade for Fall Hazard
07/17/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and H-E-B have announced a voluntary recall of Outdoor Solutions hammocks with sunshades on July 3, 2013, because of fall hazards posed to consumers.
The hammocks were recalled after discovering that the seam in the lounge of the hammock can open and rip, which poses a fall hazard to consumers.
“The Outdoor Solutions Hammock and Sunshade is a stand-alone, light-brown canvas hammock that sits inside a steel and plastic frame. It has a detachable sunshade affixed to the hammock. The product was sold in a light brown canvas bag with handles. A tag affixed to the outside of the canvas bag includes the product name, model number 147184 and UPC number 4122088609,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to dissemble the hammock and contact H-E-B for a full refund.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact H-E-B at (800) 432-3113 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday or online at http://www.heb.com and go to “About Us” and click on “Our Company” and then “Recalls” for more information.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall