CPSC, H-E-B Recalls Outdoor Solutions Hammock and Sunshade for Fall Hazard
07/17/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and H-E-B have announced a voluntary recall of Outdoor Solutions hammocks with sunshades on July 3, 2013, because of fall hazards posed to consumers.
The hammocks were recalled after discovering that the seam in the lounge of the hammock can open and rip, which poses a fall hazard to consumers.
“The Outdoor Solutions Hammock and Sunshade is a stand-alone, light-brown canvas hammock that sits inside a steel and plastic frame. It has a detachable sunshade affixed to the hammock. The product was sold in a light brown canvas bag with handles. A tag affixed to the outside of the canvas bag includes the product name, model number 147184 and UPC number 4122088609,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to dissemble the hammock and contact H-E-B for a full refund.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact H-E-B at (800) 432-3113 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday or online at http://www.heb.com and go to “About Us” and click on “Our Company” and then “Recalls” for more information.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms