Third death from Asiana Airlines crash
07/12/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
San Francisco – A third girl who was aboard the Asiana Airlines flight that made a crash landing at the San Francisco International Airport last weekend has died. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the girl, who was from China, died Friday after being in critical condition since arriving at San Francisco General Hospital Saturday, July 6.
The identity of the girl was withheld by officials per her parent’s request.
Teens Ye Meng Yuan and her friend Wang Linjia, both 16, also died in the accident. It was revealed Friday that Ye Meng Yuan was hit by a fire truck dispatched to the chaotic scene. Police spokesman Albie Esparza is quoted by the AP as stating, “The fire truck did go over the victim at least one time. Now the other question is what was the cause of death?
“That’s what we are trying to determine right now.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in San Francisco personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before