Third death from Asiana Airlines crash
07/12/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
San Francisco – A third girl who was aboard the Asiana Airlines flight that made a crash landing at the San Francisco International Airport last weekend has died. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the girl, who was from China, died Friday after being in critical condition since arriving at San Francisco General Hospital Saturday, July 6.
The identity of the girl was withheld by officials per her parent’s request.
Teens Ye Meng Yuan and her friend Wang Linjia, both 16, also died in the accident. It was revealed Friday that Ye Meng Yuan was hit by a fire truck dispatched to the chaotic scene. Police spokesman Albie Esparza is quoted by the AP as stating, “The fire truck did go over the victim at least one time. Now the other question is what was the cause of death?
“That’s what we are trying to determine right now.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in San Francisco personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Former Colorado police chief says JonBenet Ramsey case mishandled
- Giuliana Rancic makes apology after dreadlock comment controversy
- Apple emoji options to become more diverse
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery
- Contesting the Right to Unemployment Benefits