Jane Lynch, wife to divorce after three years
07/12/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Actress Jane Lynch has filed for divorce from her wife of three years, Dr. Lara Embry. As reported by Us Weekly, the Glee star made the official filing in an L.A. County court one month after the couple announced their separation.
According to the report, “irreconcilable differences” were cited as the reason for their seeking a divorce.
Lynch is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in June, “Lara and I have decided to end our marriage… This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter.”
Lynch is currently starring in the Broadway production of Annie: The Musical.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Microsoft announces Mojang acquisition plans
- Louisiana Senator says “sloppy bookkeeping” caused travel expense mistakes
- New rules issued for reporting workplace deaths
- Business group not in favor of punitive damages ruling
- Sarah Palin places blame for rise of ISIS in Iraq on Obama policy
- Preorders for iPhone6 record setting
- Former wrestler dies in apparent suicide reports say
- George Zimmerman accused of threatening to kill driver
- Dismissal of Florida smoker lawsuits against tobacco companies upheld by court
- Wyoming workplace deaths decline, study shows