Jane Lynch, wife to divorce after three years
07/12/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Actress Jane Lynch has filed for divorce from her wife of three years, Dr. Lara Embry. As reported by Us Weekly, the Glee star made the official filing in an L.A. County court one month after the couple announced their separation.
According to the report, “irreconcilable differences” were cited as the reason for their seeking a divorce.
Lynch is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in June, “Lara and I have decided to end our marriage… This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter.”
Lynch is currently starring in the Broadway production of Annie: The Musical.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- New cyber intelligence agency created by Obama
- Former Colorado police chief says JonBenet Ramsey case mishandled
- Giuliana Rancic makes apology after dreadlock comment controversy
- Apple emoji options to become more diverse
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery