Jane Lynch, wife to divorce after three years
07/12/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Actress Jane Lynch has filed for divorce from her wife of three years, Dr. Lara Embry. As reported by Us Weekly, the Glee star made the official filing in an L.A. County court one month after the couple announced their separation.
According to the report, “irreconcilable differences” were cited as the reason for their seeking a divorce.
Lynch is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in June, “Lara and I have decided to end our marriage… This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter.”
Lynch is currently starring in the Broadway production of Annie: The Musical.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash