Jane Lynch, wife to divorce after three years
07/12/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Actress Jane Lynch has filed for divorce from her wife of three years, Dr. Lara Embry. As reported by Us Weekly, the Glee star made the official filing in an L.A. County court one month after the couple announced their separation.
According to the report, “irreconcilable differences” were cited as the reason for their seeking a divorce.
Lynch is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in June, “Lara and I have decided to end our marriage… This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter.”
Lynch is currently starring in the Broadway production of Annie: The Musical.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens