Jane Lynch, wife to divorce after three years
07/12/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Actress Jane Lynch has filed for divorce from her wife of three years, Dr. Lara Embry. As reported by Us Weekly, the Glee star made the official filing in an L.A. County court one month after the couple announced their separation.
According to the report, “irreconcilable differences” were cited as the reason for their seeking a divorce.
Lynch is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in June, “Lara and I have decided to end our marriage… This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter.”
Lynch is currently starring in the Broadway production of Annie: The Musical.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Witness testifies debt may force Sterling to sell team
- Missile that brought down Malaysia Airlines flight detected by U.S.
- Hospital agrees to $190 million settlement in secret patient recording case
- Boston Marathon suspect’s friend convicted on obstruction charges
- Iraqi Christians ordered by Islamic State to convert
- Missing Marine wife may have been shot, warrant suggests
- Rain halts exhumation of bodies of teenage girls allegedly raped
- Attorneys for restaurant say former mayor should disclose medical details
- Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
- Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate