Toys-R-Us Recalls Remote Controlled Helicopters for Burn and Fire Risks
07/10/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, N.Y. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and Toys-R-Us has voluntarily recalled remote-controlled 3 channel helicopters for burn and fire hazards posed to consumers. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on July 3, 2013.
The helicopters were recalled after discovering that the rechargeable battery inside the helicopters can overheat, which poses fire and burn hazards to consumers or nearby items.
“This recall involves the Fast Lane FA-005 Radio Control 3-Channel Helicopter with Gyro Stabilizer and Charger, model number 5F5F2F5. The model number is printed on the front of the product packaging and on the underside of the helicopter. The double-rotor helicopters are blue and white, approximately 9-inches high and have the Fast Lane logo on the top of the helicopter. They were sold with a remote control unit, a battery charger and a carrying case,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to return all components to a Toys R Us store for a full refund or store credit.
For more information about the toy helicopter recall, consumers can contact Toys R Us at (800) 869-7787 from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET on Sundays, or online at www.toysrus.com.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin