Two found after jet ski accident near Coney Island
07/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Two bodies were found near the Coney Island amusement park and believed to be linked to a purported jet ski accident. As reported by Reuters, the U.S. Coast Guard said Friday that police divers found the bodies of a man a woman believed to have been victims of a jet ski accident.
The police had been reportedly searching for the two for 17 hours after the woman fell into the ocean off of a jet ski and the man jumped in to help her. Neither was stated to have had on a life jacket.
Coast Guard Lieutenant Alfred Betts is quoted by Reuters as stating of the accident, “This is a very unfortunate incident which further stresses the importance of water safety and of wearing your life jacket, especially while riding a jet ski.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury
- Microsoft announces Mojang acquisition plans
- Louisiana Senator says “sloppy bookkeeping” caused travel expense mistakes
- New rules issued for reporting workplace deaths
- Business group not in favor of punitive damages ruling
- Sarah Palin places blame for rise of ISIS in Iraq on Obama policy
- Preorders for iPhone6 record setting
- Former wrestler dies in apparent suicide reports say