Two found after jet ski accident near Coney Island
07/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Two bodies were found near the Coney Island amusement park and believed to be linked to a purported jet ski accident. As reported by Reuters, the U.S. Coast Guard said Friday that police divers found the bodies of a man a woman believed to have been victims of a jet ski accident.
The police had been reportedly searching for the two for 17 hours after the woman fell into the ocean off of a jet ski and the man jumped in to help her. Neither was stated to have had on a life jacket.
Coast Guard Lieutenant Alfred Betts is quoted by Reuters as stating of the accident, “This is a very unfortunate incident which further stresses the importance of water safety and of wearing your life jacket, especially while riding a jet ski.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick
- Google announces addition of new languages for Google Translate
- 11-year-old steals money from grandmother, attempts to take taxi to Florida
- Lawsuit filed against Tyra Banks over ‘Top Model’ prize
- Former “Beverly Hillbillies” star files lawsuit against CBS
- Man jailed after stealing piece of Paul Walker crash car
- Dr. Dre highest earning musician of the year