Two found after jet ski accident near Coney Island
07/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Two bodies were found near the Coney Island amusement park and believed to be linked to a purported jet ski accident. As reported by Reuters, the U.S. Coast Guard said Friday that police divers found the bodies of a man a woman believed to have been victims of a jet ski accident.
The police had been reportedly searching for the two for 17 hours after the woman fell into the ocean off of a jet ski and the man jumped in to help her. Neither was stated to have had on a life jacket.
Coast Guard Lieutenant Alfred Betts is quoted by Reuters as stating of the accident, “This is a very unfortunate incident which further stresses the importance of water safety and of wearing your life jacket, especially while riding a jet ski.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams
- Ann Curry to part with NBC News
- Ellen DeGeneres responds to ‘Christian Post’ anti-gay article
- Tim Tebow helps sponsor proms for those with special needs
- Gwyneth Paltrow discusses Vanilla Ice movie offer
- Crayola offers apology after Facebook hack
- Jamie Lynn Spears stops restaurant brawl, welds knife