Two found after jet ski accident near Coney Island
07/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Two bodies were found near the Coney Island amusement park and believed to be linked to a purported jet ski accident. As reported by Reuters, the U.S. Coast Guard said Friday that police divers found the bodies of a man a woman believed to have been victims of a jet ski accident.
The police had been reportedly searching for the two for 17 hours after the woman fell into the ocean off of a jet ski and the man jumped in to help her. Neither was stated to have had on a life jacket.
Coast Guard Lieutenant Alfred Betts is quoted by Reuters as stating of the accident, “This is a very unfortunate incident which further stresses the importance of water safety and of wearing your life jacket, especially while riding a jet ski.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- White House: New sanctions to be imposed against Russia
- Mother of burglary suspect charged in case
- Kiefer Sutherland breaks silence on Freddie Prinze Jr. comments
- Search continues for mom who went missing while running errands
- Man charged in fatal police chase crash
- New conspiracy charges for embattled California lawmaker
- Judge: Bring back firing squad executions
- Bose files suit against Beats over patents
- Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
- Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare