Two found after jet ski accident near Coney Island
07/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Two bodies were found near the Coney Island amusement park and believed to be linked to a purported jet ski accident. As reported by Reuters, the U.S. Coast Guard said Friday that police divers found the bodies of a man a woman believed to have been victims of a jet ski accident.
The police had been reportedly searching for the two for 17 hours after the woman fell into the ocean off of a jet ski and the man jumped in to help her. Neither was stated to have had on a life jacket.
Coast Guard Lieutenant Alfred Betts is quoted by Reuters as stating of the accident, “This is a very unfortunate incident which further stresses the importance of water safety and of wearing your life jacket, especially while riding a jet ski.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man arrested on DUI suspicion after Jennifer Lopez crash
- Actress arrested for DUI suspicion while on probation
- High court meets to consider taking cases related to state gay marriage bans
- Judge delays BP oil spill medical claims ruling
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment