Couple dies along trail to popular rock formation
07/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Arizona – A couple was found dead along a trail to a popular rock formation Thursday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), authorities said Ulrich and Patricia Wahli, of Campbell, Calif likely succumbed to extreme heat temperatures after setting off hiking en route to The Wave.
Only 20 hikers are allowed per day to visit the sandstone rock formation at Vermilion Cliffs National Monument in Arizona by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.
The bodies of the couple were found by other hiker Thursday morning. Kevin Wright, manager of Vermilion Cliffs National Monument is quoted by the AP as stating of an impending investigation into their deaths, “We don’t even know what caused these fatalities, which are obviously a tragedy… We are going to see what the cause was, then review our policies and procedures.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Arizona injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick
- Google announces addition of new languages for Google Translate
- 11-year-old steals money from grandmother, attempts to take taxi to Florida
- Lawsuit filed against Tyra Banks over ‘Top Model’ prize
- Former “Beverly Hillbillies” star files lawsuit against CBS
- Man jailed after stealing piece of Paul Walker crash car
- Dr. Dre highest earning musician of the year