Couple dies along trail to popular rock formation
07/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Arizona – A couple was found dead along a trail to a popular rock formation Thursday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), authorities said Ulrich and Patricia Wahli, of Campbell, Calif likely succumbed to extreme heat temperatures after setting off hiking en route to The Wave.
Only 20 hikers are allowed per day to visit the sandstone rock formation at Vermilion Cliffs National Monument in Arizona by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.
The bodies of the couple were found by other hiker Thursday morning. Kevin Wright, manager of Vermilion Cliffs National Monument is quoted by the AP as stating of an impending investigation into their deaths, “We don’t even know what caused these fatalities, which are obviously a tragedy… We are going to see what the cause was, then review our policies and procedures.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Arizona injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Justin Bieber compares paparazzi accident to Princess Diana tragedy
- Shirt resembling concentration camp uniforms pulled from clothing line
- Painkiller overdose deaths may be decreased by medical marijuana laws
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers