Couple dies along trail to popular rock formation
07/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Arizona – A couple was found dead along a trail to a popular rock formation Thursday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), authorities said Ulrich and Patricia Wahli, of Campbell, Calif likely succumbed to extreme heat temperatures after setting off hiking en route to The Wave.
Only 20 hikers are allowed per day to visit the sandstone rock formation at Vermilion Cliffs National Monument in Arizona by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.
The bodies of the couple were found by other hiker Thursday morning. Kevin Wright, manager of Vermilion Cliffs National Monument is quoted by the AP as stating of an impending investigation into their deaths, “We don’t even know what caused these fatalities, which are obviously a tragedy… We are going to see what the cause was, then review our policies and procedures.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Arizona injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams
- Ann Curry to part with NBC News
- Ellen DeGeneres responds to ‘Christian Post’ anti-gay article
- Tim Tebow helps sponsor proms for those with special needs