Dad facing charges after son saves him in crash
07/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Massachusetts – A Massachusetts father is now facing charges after his son saved him in a car accident. As reported by ABC News, police have decided to press criminal charges against Eugene Garcia, although the nature of the charges have not yet been disclosed.
Garcia’s 8-year-old son, Joshua, was riding in the car with his father, when it hit a guardrail, became airborne, and landed in a river sandbank upside down. Joshua Garcia subsequently swam to shore and walked almost have an hour home to call 911. Both were transported to the hospital after police responded to the scene, and were treated and released.
Paul McNamara, traffic specialist for the Fitchburg Police Department, is quoted in the report as stating of the son, “He is a hero.”
Police are reportedly still investigating the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Massachusetts legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father