Dad facing charges after son saves him in crash
07/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Massachusetts – A Massachusetts father is now facing charges after his son saved him in a car accident. As reported by ABC News, police have decided to press criminal charges against Eugene Garcia, although the nature of the charges have not yet been disclosed.
Garcia’s 8-year-old son, Joshua, was riding in the car with his father, when it hit a guardrail, became airborne, and landed in a river sandbank upside down. Joshua Garcia subsequently swam to shore and walked almost have an hour home to call 911. Both were transported to the hospital after police responded to the scene, and were treated and released.
Paul McNamara, traffic specialist for the Fitchburg Police Department, is quoted in the report as stating of the son, “He is a hero.”
Police are reportedly still investigating the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Massachusetts legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss