Dad facing charges after son saves him in crash
07/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Massachusetts – A Massachusetts father is now facing charges after his son saved him in a car accident. As reported by ABC News, police have decided to press criminal charges against Eugene Garcia, although the nature of the charges have not yet been disclosed.
Garcia’s 8-year-old son, Joshua, was riding in the car with his father, when it hit a guardrail, became airborne, and landed in a river sandbank upside down. Joshua Garcia subsequently swam to shore and walked almost have an hour home to call 911. Both were transported to the hospital after police responded to the scene, and were treated and released.
Paul McNamara, traffic specialist for the Fitchburg Police Department, is quoted in the report as stating of the son, “He is a hero.”
Police are reportedly still investigating the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Massachusetts legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home
- Hiker found frozen to death in New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls even bigger attraction frozen
- Lawsuit filed by Food Network show host over Contessa Chef Inspired foods
- Model Katherine Webb speaks out about issues with online bullying
- Anne Boleyn portraits inaccurate?