Dad facing charges after son saves him in crash
07/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Massachusetts – A Massachusetts father is now facing charges after his son saved him in a car accident. As reported by ABC News, police have decided to press criminal charges against Eugene Garcia, although the nature of the charges have not yet been disclosed.
Garcia’s 8-year-old son, Joshua, was riding in the car with his father, when it hit a guardrail, became airborne, and landed in a river sandbank upside down. Joshua Garcia subsequently swam to shore and walked almost have an hour home to call 911. Both were transported to the hospital after police responded to the scene, and were treated and released.
Paul McNamara, traffic specialist for the Fitchburg Police Department, is quoted in the report as stating of the son, “He is a hero.”
Police are reportedly still investigating the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Massachusetts legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick
- Google announces addition of new languages for Google Translate
- 11-year-old steals money from grandmother, attempts to take taxi to Florida
- Lawsuit filed against Tyra Banks over ‘Top Model’ prize
- Former “Beverly Hillbillies” star files lawsuit against CBS
- Man jailed after stealing piece of Paul Walker crash car
- Dr. Dre highest earning musician of the year