Illinois father charged in toddler’s death after leaving him in hot car
06/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Illinois – An Illinois father was charged in the death of his toddler after the child was left in a hot car. As reported by The St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Wayne M. Hubert, 32 was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and involuntary manslaughter on Friday. Hurbert was purportedly drunk and passed out in his home while his 23-month old child was in the car according to police.
The child, Nathan Hubert, was stated to have been found around 5 p.m. on Thursday dead and strapped in a car seat with only one window partially opened.
O’Fallon police Chief John Betten is quoted in the report as stating of the incident, “As a result of that long of an exposure in the 90s for somebody less than 2, the consequences were going to be dire.”
Hubert was being held on bail at the time of the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Illinois legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult