Illinois father charged in toddler’s death after leaving him in hot car
06/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Illinois – An Illinois father was charged in the death of his toddler after the child was left in a hot car. As reported by The St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Wayne M. Hubert, 32 was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and involuntary manslaughter on Friday. Hurbert was purportedly drunk and passed out in his home while his 23-month old child was in the car according to police.
The child, Nathan Hubert, was stated to have been found around 5 p.m. on Thursday dead and strapped in a car seat with only one window partially opened.
O’Fallon police Chief John Betten is quoted in the report as stating of the incident, “As a result of that long of an exposure in the 90s for somebody less than 2, the consequences were going to be dire.”
Hubert was being held on bail at the time of the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Illinois legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- New cyber intelligence agency created by Obama
- Former Colorado police chief says JonBenet Ramsey case mishandled
- Giuliana Rancic makes apology after dreadlock comment controversy
- Apple emoji options to become more diverse
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery