Illinois father charged in toddler’s death after leaving him in hot car
06/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Illinois – An Illinois father was charged in the death of his toddler after the child was left in a hot car. As reported by The St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Wayne M. Hubert, 32 was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and involuntary manslaughter on Friday. Hurbert was purportedly drunk and passed out in his home while his 23-month old child was in the car according to police.
The child, Nathan Hubert, was stated to have been found around 5 p.m. on Thursday dead and strapped in a car seat with only one window partially opened.
O’Fallon police Chief John Betten is quoted in the report as stating of the incident, “As a result of that long of an exposure in the 90s for somebody less than 2, the consequences were going to be dire.”
Hubert was being held on bail at the time of the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Illinois legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Judge refuses dismissal of lawsuits against cinema owner in Colorado shooting
- Settlements in Rail Runner case approach $8 million
- Lead counsel in GM ignition switch cases appointed by judge
- Sheriff’s deputy shoots teenage daughter believing she’s an intruder
- Man charged after video of him beating autistic teen goes viral
- Pope visits South Korea, meets with ferry disaster survivors
- Texas governor indicted by grand jury
- Ferguson teen killed in police shooting accused of being robbery suspect
- Elizabeth Smart-Gilmour speaks at conference addressing human trafficking
- Teen lives inside Walmart unnoticed for days