Four shot outside of a law firm, Wal-Mart in North Carolina
06/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
North Carolina – One person was shot outside of a law firm and three others at a Wal-Mart in North Carolina. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), police apprehended the gunman near a toy store after engaging in a shootout with him.
The gunman and all of the victims he shot are expected to survive according to police.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. spokeswoman Dianna Gee is quoted by the AP as stating of the incident, “The gunman never entered our store. It was in the parking lot…All customers and associates are safe.”
The motives and identity of the shooter are still being investigated according to the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in North Carolina legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Former Colorado police chief says JonBenet Ramsey case mishandled
- Giuliana Rancic makes apology after dreadlock comment controversy
- Apple emoji options to become more diverse
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery
- Contesting the Right to Unemployment Benefits