Four shot outside of a law firm, Wal-Mart in North Carolina
06/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
North Carolina – One person was shot outside of a law firm and three others at a Wal-Mart in North Carolina. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), police apprehended the gunman near a toy store after engaging in a shootout with him.
The gunman and all of the victims he shot are expected to survive according to police.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. spokeswoman Dianna Gee is quoted by the AP as stating of the incident, “The gunman never entered our store. It was in the parking lot…All customers and associates are safe.”
The motives and identity of the shooter are still being investigated according to the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in North Carolina legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend seeks to have domestic violence charges dropped
- Lamar Odom gets probation in DUI plea deal
- Johnson & Johnson officials accused of destroying vaginal mesh files
- Snapchat files for restraining order over information disclosure
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle
- Sharon Osbourne writes open letter to estranged brother on Facebook
- State Supreme Court hears arguments on Florida medical marijuana measure
- Teens arrested months after fatal car crash for allowing friend to drive drunk