Four shot outside of a law firm, Wal-Mart in North Carolina
06/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
North Carolina – One person was shot outside of a law firm and three others at a Wal-Mart in North Carolina. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), police apprehended the gunman near a toy store after engaging in a shootout with him.
The gunman and all of the victims he shot are expected to survive according to police.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. spokeswoman Dianna Gee is quoted by the AP as stating of the incident, “The gunman never entered our store. It was in the parking lot…All customers and associates are safe.”
The motives and identity of the shooter are still being investigated according to the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in North Carolina legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks
- Ebola patient’s boyfriend, dog placed in isolation
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors