Four shot outside of a law firm, Wal-Mart in North Carolina
06/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
North Carolina – One person was shot outside of a law firm and three others at a Wal-Mart in North Carolina. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), police apprehended the gunman near a toy store after engaging in a shootout with him.
The gunman and all of the victims he shot are expected to survive according to police.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. spokeswoman Dianna Gee is quoted by the AP as stating of the incident, “The gunman never entered our store. It was in the parking lot…All customers and associates are safe.”
The motives and identity of the shooter are still being investigated according to the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in North Carolina legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams
- Ann Curry to part with NBC News
- Ellen DeGeneres responds to ‘Christian Post’ anti-gay article
- Tim Tebow helps sponsor proms for those with special needs
- Gwyneth Paltrow discusses Vanilla Ice movie offer