Target, Home Depot fire Paula Deen, will phase out products
06/27/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Georgia – The list of corporate sponsors who are turning their back on television chef Paula Deen continues to grow. As reported by ABC News Blogs, Target and the Home Depot are among the list of retailers who are severing ties with the star after her admitting to using racial slurs.
A spokesperson for Target is quoted in the report as stating to ABC News Radio, “We have made a decision to phase out the Paula Deen merchandise in our stores as well as on Target.com. Once the merchandise is sold out, we will not be replenishing inventory.”
The Food Network, with whom Deen has had a relationship with for over a decade also announced last week that it would not be renewing a contract with her.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns