Target, Home Depot fire Paula Deen, will phase out products
06/27/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Georgia – The list of corporate sponsors who are turning their back on television chef Paula Deen continues to grow. As reported by ABC News Blogs, Target and the Home Depot are among the list of retailers who are severing ties with the star after her admitting to using racial slurs.
A spokesperson for Target is quoted in the report as stating to ABC News Radio, “We have made a decision to phase out the Paula Deen merchandise in our stores as well as on Target.com. Once the merchandise is sold out, we will not be replenishing inventory.”
The Food Network, with whom Deen has had a relationship with for over a decade also announced last week that it would not be renewing a contract with her.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss