Three Injured in Crash with School Bus, Car, and Pedestrian in Lindenwold
06/26/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Lindenwold, N.J. — A crash in Camden County involving a school bus, a vehicle and a pedestrian has left three people injured. The accident occurred at 1:18 p.m. on the 300 block of Blackwood-Clementon Road in Lindenwold, Myfoxphilly.com reports.
According to officials, a Sedan had spun out and was hit by a school bus. The out-of-control Sedan then hit a deacon who was mowing their lawn at his church.
There were no children on the bus when the accident occurred.
Responding rescue crews had to extricate the driver of the Sedan from her vehicle, before being airlifted to Cooper Hospital in Camden for treatment. The driver, who remains unidentified, sustained leg and arm injuries in the wreck.
The deacon was also hospitalized for undisclosed injuries.
It is unknown if the bus driver sustained any injuries.
Investigations into the cause of the wreck are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured