Three Injured in Crash with School Bus, Car, and Pedestrian in Lindenwold
06/26/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Lindenwold, N.J. — A crash in Camden County involving a school bus, a vehicle and a pedestrian has left three people injured. The accident occurred at 1:18 p.m. on the 300 block of Blackwood-Clementon Road in Lindenwold, Myfoxphilly.com reports.
According to officials, a Sedan had spun out and was hit by a school bus. The out-of-control Sedan then hit a deacon who was mowing their lawn at his church.
There were no children on the bus when the accident occurred.
Responding rescue crews had to extricate the driver of the Sedan from her vehicle, before being airlifted to Cooper Hospital in Camden for treatment. The driver, who remains unidentified, sustained leg and arm injuries in the wreck.
The deacon was also hospitalized for undisclosed injuries.
It is unknown if the bus driver sustained any injuries.
Investigations into the cause of the wreck are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Driver crashes into L.A. Times building, becomes injured
- Former NFL player convicted of murder
- Lamborghini and Ferrari crash in Beijing
- Indiana HIV outbreak passes 100 confirmed cases
- Suicide note of transgender teen gets attention of White House
- Justice Department announces charges against former e-commerce executive
- Rob Kardashian to write tell all about family?
- Kelsey Grammer speaks out about guilt since sister’s murder
- Florida sheriff stands by decision to charge teen in school hacking prank
- Tori Spelling severely burned at restaurant in LA