Three Injured in Crash with School Bus, Car, and Pedestrian in Lindenwold
06/26/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Lindenwold, N.J. — A crash in Camden County involving a school bus, a vehicle and a pedestrian has left three people injured. The accident occurred at 1:18 p.m. on the 300 block of Blackwood-Clementon Road in Lindenwold, Myfoxphilly.com reports.
According to officials, a Sedan had spun out and was hit by a school bus. The out-of-control Sedan then hit a deacon who was mowing their lawn at his church.
There were no children on the bus when the accident occurred.
Responding rescue crews had to extricate the driver of the Sedan from her vehicle, before being airlifted to Cooper Hospital in Camden for treatment. The driver, who remains unidentified, sustained leg and arm injuries in the wreck.
The deacon was also hospitalized for undisclosed injuries.
It is unknown if the bus driver sustained any injuries.
Investigations into the cause of the wreck are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Could Technology Have Prevented The Metro-North Commuter Train Derailment?
- Horse-Drawn Amish Buggy Hit By Truck in Northwestern PA; 2 Dead
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.
- CPSC Recalls Burley Design Tailwind Racks for Trailercycles for Fall Risks
- 4 Hospitalized After Ferry Crash in Jersey City