Bus crash in Montenegro kills 18
06/24/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Montenegro – A bus crash in Montenegro left at least 18 people dead and several more injured on Sunday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bus crashed into a ravine after falling from a bridge over the Moraca River.
Planes were reportedly being sent by Romania to transport survivors of the crash home. Two medically equipped planes were also set to be sent over.
Romanian health ministry official Raed Arafat is quoted as stating of the accident, “Unfortunately, we lost 18 people and that is a huge tragedy for Romania.”
The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Montenegro legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California
- Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
- Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
- Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury