Bus crash in Montenegro kills 18
06/24/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Montenegro – A bus crash in Montenegro left at least 18 people dead and several more injured on Sunday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bus crashed into a ravine after falling from a bridge over the Moraca River.
Planes were reportedly being sent by Romania to transport survivors of the crash home. Two medically equipped planes were also set to be sent over.
Romanian health ministry official Raed Arafat is quoted as stating of the accident, “Unfortunately, we lost 18 people and that is a huge tragedy for Romania.”
The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Montenegro legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens
- 150 people killed in plane crash in French Alps
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO
- Angelina Jolie undergoes more preventative surgery after double mastectomy
- Bethenny Frankel ex “exploring legal options” after interview
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination