CPSC, Stride Rite Recalls Girls’ Sandal For Choking Hazards
06/22/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — Stride Rite and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) have voluntarily recalled the “Joanna” Girl’s Sandal because of choking hazards posed to young children. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on June 13, 2013.
The sandals were recalled after discovering that the metal flower on the shoe can detach, which poses a choking hazard to young children.
“The ‘Joanna’ girl’s sandals have an ankle strap, three bands and a flower on top. They were sold in white with a silver-colored metal flower and brown with a copper-colored metal flower in girl’s sizes 8.5 through 10. The name ‘Joanna,’ the style number CG40723 (white shoe) or CG40725 (brown shoe) and the size are printed on the underside of the front shoe strap. ‘StrideRite’ appears on the bottom of the shoe,” the CPSC reported.
Customers are advised to contact Stride Rite for a prepaid envelope for the return of the shoes. Customers will receive a voucher for the purchase price redeemable at Stride Rite stores or striderite.com.
For more information about the Stride Rite sandal recall, customers can contact Stride Rite at (800) 365-4933, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, online at www.striderite.com and click on Product Safety Information under Customer Service for more information or e-mail JoannaReturns@striderite.com.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms