CPSC, Stride Rite Recalls Girls’ Sandal For Choking Hazards
06/22/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — Stride Rite and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) have voluntarily recalled the “Joanna” Girl’s Sandal because of choking hazards posed to young children. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on June 13, 2013.
The sandals were recalled after discovering that the metal flower on the shoe can detach, which poses a choking hazard to young children.
“The ‘Joanna’ girl’s sandals have an ankle strap, three bands and a flower on top. They were sold in white with a silver-colored metal flower and brown with a copper-colored metal flower in girl’s sizes 8.5 through 10. The name ‘Joanna,’ the style number CG40723 (white shoe) or CG40725 (brown shoe) and the size are printed on the underside of the front shoe strap. ‘StrideRite’ appears on the bottom of the shoe,” the CPSC reported.
Customers are advised to contact Stride Rite for a prepaid envelope for the return of the shoes. Customers will receive a voucher for the purchase price redeemable at Stride Rite stores or striderite.com.
For more information about the Stride Rite sandal recall, customers can contact Stride Rite at (800) 365-4933, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, online at www.striderite.com and click on Product Safety Information under Customer Service for more information or e-mail JoannaReturns@striderite.com.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Off-Duty NYPD Cop Killed In Crash At Notorious 59th Street Bridge in Queens
- British Tourist Who Lost Leg in NYC Cab Accident Sues City for $27.5M
- Could Technology Have Prevented The Metro-North Commuter Train Derailment?
- Horse-Drawn Amish Buggy Hit By Truck in Northwestern PA; 2 Dead
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.