Allen Iverson ex-wife claims he’s kidnapped their children
06/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
US – The former wife of Allen Iverson has filed court papers claiming the basketball player abducted their five children. As reported by UPI.com, Tawanna Iverson filed the documents saying Allen Iverson refused to return the children after requesting permission to take them on a trip to Charlotte, N.C. The children were purportedly supposed to be returned to their mother on May 26th.
Tawanna Iverson has also made claims that her ex-husband has struggled with alcoholism and is keeping the children in a hotel in Georgia.
A judge is quoted in the report as stating of Iverson during a previous court appearance in which both Allen and Tawanna Iverson were present, “He does not know how to manage the children…[He] has been a hindrance to their spiritual and emotional growth and development.”
Iverson may reportedly be facing jail time for missed child support payments.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in US legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle
- Sharon Osbourne writes open letter to estranged brother on Facebook
- State Supreme Court hears arguments on Florida medical marijuana measure
- Teens arrested months after fatal car crash for allowing friend to drive drunk
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’