Allen Iverson ex-wife claims he’s kidnapped their children
06/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
US – The former wife of Allen Iverson has filed court papers claiming the basketball player abducted their five children. As reported by UPI.com, Tawanna Iverson filed the documents saying Allen Iverson refused to return the children after requesting permission to take them on a trip to Charlotte, N.C. The children were purportedly supposed to be returned to their mother on May 26th.
Tawanna Iverson has also made claims that her ex-husband has struggled with alcoholism and is keeping the children in a hotel in Georgia.
A judge is quoted in the report as stating of Iverson during a previous court appearance in which both Allen and Tawanna Iverson were present, “He does not know how to manage the children…[He] has been a hindrance to their spiritual and emotional growth and development.”
Iverson may reportedly be facing jail time for missed child support payments.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in US legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’