Allen Iverson ex-wife claims he’s kidnapped their children
06/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
US – The former wife of Allen Iverson has filed court papers claiming the basketball player abducted their five children. As reported by UPI.com, Tawanna Iverson filed the documents saying Allen Iverson refused to return the children after requesting permission to take them on a trip to Charlotte, N.C. The children were purportedly supposed to be returned to their mother on May 26th.
Tawanna Iverson has also made claims that her ex-husband has struggled with alcoholism and is keeping the children in a hotel in Georgia.
A judge is quoted in the report as stating of Iverson during a previous court appearance in which both Allen and Tawanna Iverson were present, “He does not know how to manage the children…[He] has been a hindrance to their spiritual and emotional growth and development.”
Iverson may reportedly be facing jail time for missed child support payments.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in US legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- White supremacist charged in shooting deaths at Jewish community sites
- North Dakota abortion law overturned by federal judge
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted