Allen Iverson ex-wife claims he’s kidnapped their children
06/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
US – The former wife of Allen Iverson has filed court papers claiming the basketball player abducted their five children. As reported by UPI.com, Tawanna Iverson filed the documents saying Allen Iverson refused to return the children after requesting permission to take them on a trip to Charlotte, N.C. The children were purportedly supposed to be returned to their mother on May 26th.
Tawanna Iverson has also made claims that her ex-husband has struggled with alcoholism and is keeping the children in a hotel in Georgia.
A judge is quoted in the report as stating of Iverson during a previous court appearance in which both Allen and Tawanna Iverson were present, “He does not know how to manage the children…[He] has been a hindrance to their spiritual and emotional growth and development.”
Iverson may reportedly be facing jail time for missed child support payments.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in US legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Former wrestler dies in apparent suicide reports say
- George Zimmerman accused of threatening to kill driver
- Dismissal of Florida smoker lawsuits against tobacco companies upheld by court
- Wyoming workplace deaths decline, study shows
- Remains of missing Tennessee woman identified
- Kris Jenner increases security after receiving death threats?
- Google announces acquisition of Lift Labs
- Jury award reduced by half in police car crash case
- Man arrested after allegedly stalking Bristol Palin
- Trump Taj Mahal could close amid bankruptcy filing