Three left dead after violent Pico Rivera crash
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Three people were killed in a violent head-on collision in Pico Rivera Thursday night. As reported by The Los Angeles Times, among those killed in the crash were two children who, along with a 22-year-old male, were ejected from the vehicle they were traveling in.
The 22-year-old was driving a Honda Civic, when he reportedly veered into oncoming traffic after speeding around a curve and hit a Nissan Sentra head-on. Two more passengers in the Honda were listed in critical condition after being taken to the hospital. The passengers in the Nissan were also taken to the hospital and listed in serious condition.
Investigations into the accident are ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers
- Former Virginia governor to provide additional testimony in corruption trial
- Trial opens for woman accused of kidnapping, assaulting child
- Rick Perry adds sixth attorney to legal team
- Divorce announced for Elizabeth Vargas, husband amid rehab reports
- Nick Cannon confirms he and Mariah are separated