Three left dead after violent Pico Rivera crash
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Three people were killed in a violent head-on collision in Pico Rivera Thursday night. As reported by The Los Angeles Times, among those killed in the crash were two children who, along with a 22-year-old male, were ejected from the vehicle they were traveling in.
The 22-year-old was driving a Honda Civic, when he reportedly veered into oncoming traffic after speeding around a curve and hit a Nissan Sentra head-on. Two more passengers in the Honda were listed in critical condition after being taken to the hospital. The passengers in the Nissan were also taken to the hospital and listed in serious condition.
Investigations into the accident are ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before
- Texas woman pleads guilty after murder and kidnapping
- Driver charged in wedding day crash that killed Ohio man
- Former OPD chief testifies in gender-discrimination lawsuit
- Mariska Hartigay praises funding for rape kit testing
- Lyft allows employers to pick up tab for employee rides
- Agreement reached between Amazon and Hachette
- Woman claims singer’s voice gives her seizures
- Window washers saved after dangling from One World Trade Center
- Age of mother affects child’s performance at school