Three left dead after violent Pico Rivera crash
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Three people were killed in a violent head-on collision in Pico Rivera Thursday night. As reported by The Los Angeles Times, among those killed in the crash were two children who, along with a 22-year-old male, were ejected from the vehicle they were traveling in.
The 22-year-old was driving a Honda Civic, when he reportedly veered into oncoming traffic after speeding around a curve and hit a Nissan Sentra head-on. Two more passengers in the Honda were listed in critical condition after being taken to the hospital. The passengers in the Nissan were also taken to the hospital and listed in serious condition.
Investigations into the accident are ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns