Three left dead after violent Pico Rivera crash
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Three people were killed in a violent head-on collision in Pico Rivera Thursday night. As reported by The Los Angeles Times, among those killed in the crash were two children who, along with a 22-year-old male, were ejected from the vehicle they were traveling in.
The 22-year-old was driving a Honda Civic, when he reportedly veered into oncoming traffic after speeding around a curve and hit a Nissan Sentra head-on. Two more passengers in the Honda were listed in critical condition after being taken to the hospital. The passengers in the Nissan were also taken to the hospital and listed in serious condition.
Investigations into the accident are ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
- Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate
- Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
- Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home
- Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys
- Meningitis victims questioned in FBI probe
- Approval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations
- KKK uses candy filled goodie bags to recruit new members