Three left dead after violent Pico Rivera crash
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Three people were killed in a violent head-on collision in Pico Rivera Thursday night. As reported by The Los Angeles Times, among those killed in the crash were two children who, along with a 22-year-old male, were ejected from the vehicle they were traveling in.
The 22-year-old was driving a Honda Civic, when he reportedly veered into oncoming traffic after speeding around a curve and hit a Nissan Sentra head-on. Two more passengers in the Honda were listed in critical condition after being taken to the hospital. The passengers in the Nissan were also taken to the hospital and listed in serious condition.
Investigations into the accident are ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California
- Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
- Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
- Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury
- Microsoft announces Mojang acquisition plans
- Louisiana Senator says “sloppy bookkeeping” caused travel expense mistakes
- New rules issued for reporting workplace deaths