Three left dead after violent Pico Rivera crash
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Three people were killed in a violent head-on collision in Pico Rivera Thursday night. As reported by The Los Angeles Times, among those killed in the crash were two children who, along with a 22-year-old male, were ejected from the vehicle they were traveling in.
The 22-year-old was driving a Honda Civic, when he reportedly veered into oncoming traffic after speeding around a curve and hit a Nissan Sentra head-on. Two more passengers in the Honda were listed in critical condition after being taken to the hospital. The passengers in the Nissan were also taken to the hospital and listed in serious condition.
Investigations into the accident are ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Bose files suit against Beats over patents
- Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
- Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare
- Gunman opens fire in Delaware hospital
- Teen has record number of teeth removed
- Lawyers say Arizona inmate gasped during botched execution
- Grammy winning singer’s son granted damages in privacy case
- Man offers insurance money to absolve damages in boat crash
- Oregon highway worker killed in accident
- Witness testifies debt may force Sterling to sell team