Three left dead after violent Pico Rivera crash
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Three people were killed in a violent head-on collision in Pico Rivera Thursday night. As reported by The Los Angeles Times, among those killed in the crash were two children who, along with a 22-year-old male, were ejected from the vehicle they were traveling in.
The 22-year-old was driving a Honda Civic, when he reportedly veered into oncoming traffic after speeding around a curve and hit a Nissan Sentra head-on. Two more passengers in the Honda were listed in critical condition after being taken to the hospital. The passengers in the Nissan were also taken to the hospital and listed in serious condition.
Investigations into the accident are ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens
- 150 people killed in plane crash in French Alps
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO
- Angelina Jolie undergoes more preventative surgery after double mastectomy
- Bethenny Frankel ex “exploring legal options” after interview
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination