Media mogul Rupert Murdoch, wife to divorce
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Rupert Murdoch and his wife Wendi Deng are reportedly divorcing after 14 years of marriage. As reported by CNN Money, media mogul Murdoch, 82, filed divorce papers Thursday publicly giving no indication of what may have caused their split.
Murdoch and Deng married less than a month after he divorced his second wife. It is unclear whether the couple have a prenuptial agreement. Together, they have two daughters, and Murdoch has additional children from previous marriages.
Murdoch, who is the CEO of the second largest media conglomerate in the world, News Corporation, has a net worth estimated at $11.2 billion. His marriage to Deng, who is 38 years younger than he, is his third.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York divorce news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Rosie O’Donnell, Michelle Rounds to divorce
- Amber Rose’s body cited in manslaughter case
- New cyber intelligence agency created by Obama
- Former Colorado police chief says JonBenet Ramsey case mishandled
- Giuliana Rancic makes apology after dreadlock comment controversy
- Apple emoji options to become more diverse
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples