Media mogul Rupert Murdoch, wife to divorce
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Rupert Murdoch and his wife Wendi Deng are reportedly divorcing after 14 years of marriage. As reported by CNN Money, media mogul Murdoch, 82, filed divorce papers Thursday publicly giving no indication of what may have caused their split.
Murdoch and Deng married less than a month after he divorced his second wife. It is unclear whether the couple have a prenuptial agreement. Together, they have two daughters, and Murdoch has additional children from previous marriages.
Murdoch, who is the CEO of the second largest media conglomerate in the world, News Corporation, has a net worth estimated at $11.2 billion. His marriage to Deng, who is 38 years younger than he, is his third.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York divorce news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results
- Charges filed against man in overdose of 9-year-old
- Phaedra Parks opens up about divorce, addresses rumors
- Marshawn Lynch accuser charged with making a false statement
- Human remains found on property of missing woman’s daughter