Media mogul Rupert Murdoch, wife to divorce
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Rupert Murdoch and his wife Wendi Deng are reportedly divorcing after 14 years of marriage. As reported by CNN Money, media mogul Murdoch, 82, filed divorce papers Thursday publicly giving no indication of what may have caused their split.
Murdoch and Deng married less than a month after he divorced his second wife. It is unclear whether the couple have a prenuptial agreement. Together, they have two daughters, and Murdoch has additional children from previous marriages.
Murdoch, who is the CEO of the second largest media conglomerate in the world, News Corporation, has a net worth estimated at $11.2 billion. His marriage to Deng, who is 38 years younger than he, is his third.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York divorce news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’
- Nigella Lawson testifies in fraud trial of former assistants
- Middle school principal accused of banning speaking Spanish
- New study suggests computer games may help older adults with walking
- Florida woman’s credit card stolen, charged $15,000 for stranger’s wedding
- High school students arrested waiting for school bus
- Vin Diesel among stars who pay visit to car crash site of late actor Walker