Media mogul Rupert Murdoch, wife to divorce
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Rupert Murdoch and his wife Wendi Deng are reportedly divorcing after 14 years of marriage. As reported by CNN Money, media mogul Murdoch, 82, filed divorce papers Thursday publicly giving no indication of what may have caused their split.
Murdoch and Deng married less than a month after he divorced his second wife. It is unclear whether the couple have a prenuptial agreement. Together, they have two daughters, and Murdoch has additional children from previous marriages.
Murdoch, who is the CEO of the second largest media conglomerate in the world, News Corporation, has a net worth estimated at $11.2 billion. His marriage to Deng, who is 38 years younger than he, is his third.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York divorce news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’