Media mogul Rupert Murdoch, wife to divorce
06/14/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Rupert Murdoch and his wife Wendi Deng are reportedly divorcing after 14 years of marriage. As reported by CNN Money, media mogul Murdoch, 82, filed divorce papers Thursday publicly giving no indication of what may have caused their split.
Murdoch and Deng married less than a month after he divorced his second wife. It is unclear whether the couple have a prenuptial agreement. Together, they have two daughters, and Murdoch has additional children from previous marriages.
Murdoch, who is the CEO of the second largest media conglomerate in the world, News Corporation, has a net worth estimated at $11.2 billion. His marriage to Deng, who is 38 years younger than he, is his third.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York divorce news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage