Employees applauded after Dunkin’ Donuts racist rant goes viral
06/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Florida – Two employees of a Dunkin’ Donuts in Fort Lauderdale have received accolades for their handling of an irate customer’s racist rant. As reported by The Christian Science Monitor, the 8-minute rant was recorded by Taylor Chapman on her iPhone as she berated workers after claiming she was not given a receipt for a meal she previously purchased.
Chapman demanded a free meal, which was offered to her, and preceded with her profanity laced tirade. She subsequently posted video of her actions online, which has since received enormous criticism from the public.
A spokesperson for Dunkin Brands is quoted as stating in the report, “Dunkin’ Brands’ leadership has reached out to the two crew members featured in the video… Both have been invited to an internal company event in Boca Raton later this month for further recognition.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens
- 150 people killed in plane crash in French Alps
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO
- Angelina Jolie undergoes more preventative surgery after double mastectomy
- Bethenny Frankel ex “exploring legal options” after interview
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination