Employees applauded after Dunkin’ Donuts racist rant goes viral
06/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Florida – Two employees of a Dunkin’ Donuts in Fort Lauderdale have received accolades for their handling of an irate customer’s racist rant. As reported by The Christian Science Monitor, the 8-minute rant was recorded by Taylor Chapman on her iPhone as she berated workers after claiming she was not given a receipt for a meal she previously purchased.
Chapman demanded a free meal, which was offered to her, and preceded with her profanity laced tirade. She subsequently posted video of her actions online, which has since received enormous criticism from the public.
A spokesperson for Dunkin Brands is quoted as stating in the report, “Dunkin’ Brands’ leadership has reached out to the two crew members featured in the video… Both have been invited to an internal company event in Boca Raton later this month for further recognition.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father
- Measure allowing surprise inspections at abortions clinics advances in Arizona
- Major changes for SAT, first update in nearly a decade
- Maryville hospital nurses file intent to strike over labor practices
- Judge blocks Ecuadorean judgment collection against Chevron in U.S. courts