Employees applauded after Dunkin’ Donuts racist rant goes viral
06/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Florida – Two employees of a Dunkin’ Donuts in Fort Lauderdale have received accolades for their handling of an irate customer’s racist rant. As reported by The Christian Science Monitor, the 8-minute rant was recorded by Taylor Chapman on her iPhone as she berated workers after claiming she was not given a receipt for a meal she previously purchased.
Chapman demanded a free meal, which was offered to her, and preceded with her profanity laced tirade. She subsequently posted video of her actions online, which has since received enormous criticism from the public.
A spokesperson for Dunkin Brands is quoted as stating in the report, “Dunkin’ Brands’ leadership has reached out to the two crew members featured in the video… Both have been invited to an internal company event in Boca Raton later this month for further recognition.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick