Honda minivans investigated over air bag concerns
06/10/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Detroit – Safety regulators are investigating Honda minivans for a purported air bag issue. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), 320,000 older model Honda Odysseys have been added to the list of vehicles involving a faulty air bag probe.
The 2003-2004 models of the minivans are said to pose a risk to drivers and passengers due to a propensity to inflate when there has been no crash. Six complaints regarding the issue have reportedly been received by Honda, with injuries being reported in three of the cases. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is set to make a determination on whether a recall on the minivans should be implemented.
The investigation into faulty airbag control computers involves over two million vehicles and at least three automakers.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Detroit business legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Sanctions against Putin possible over Ukraine crisis
- Minnesota man on trial for teens’ deaths linked to break in
- Mother pleads guilty after drug overdose in McDonald’s play area
- Complaints over Michelle Obama graduation speech
- Woman sues over being denied ‘8THEIST’ license plate
- AMR effort to terminate retiree benefits blocked
- Crying child suffocated over video game
- Massachusetts teacher not punished for thrown chair
- Wyoming student jumps to death after eating marijuana cookie
- Inmate released from jail days before scheduled life saving cancer surgery