Honda minivans investigated over air bag concerns
06/10/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Detroit – Safety regulators are investigating Honda minivans for a purported air bag issue. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), 320,000 older model Honda Odysseys have been added to the list of vehicles involving a faulty air bag probe.
The 2003-2004 models of the minivans are said to pose a risk to drivers and passengers due to a propensity to inflate when there has been no crash. Six complaints regarding the issue have reportedly been received by Honda, with injuries being reported in three of the cases. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is set to make a determination on whether a recall on the minivans should be implemented.
The investigation into faulty airbag control computers involves over two million vehicles and at least three automakers.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Detroit business legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams
- Ann Curry to part with NBC News
- Ellen DeGeneres responds to ‘Christian Post’ anti-gay article
- Tim Tebow helps sponsor proms for those with special needs
- Gwyneth Paltrow discusses Vanilla Ice movie offer
- Crayola offers apology after Facebook hack
- Jamie Lynn Spears stops restaurant brawl, welds knife