Honda minivans investigated over air bag concerns
06/10/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Detroit – Safety regulators are investigating Honda minivans for a purported air bag issue. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), 320,000 older model Honda Odysseys have been added to the list of vehicles involving a faulty air bag probe.
The 2003-2004 models of the minivans are said to pose a risk to drivers and passengers due to a propensity to inflate when there has been no crash. Six complaints regarding the issue have reportedly been received by Honda, with injuries being reported in three of the cases. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is set to make a determination on whether a recall on the minivans should be implemented.
The investigation into faulty airbag control computers involves over two million vehicles and at least three automakers.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Detroit business legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks