Honda minivans investigated over air bag concerns
06/10/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Detroit – Safety regulators are investigating Honda minivans for a purported air bag issue. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), 320,000 older model Honda Odysseys have been added to the list of vehicles involving a faulty air bag probe.
The 2003-2004 models of the minivans are said to pose a risk to drivers and passengers due to a propensity to inflate when there has been no crash. Six complaints regarding the issue have reportedly been received by Honda, with injuries being reported in three of the cases. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is set to make a determination on whether a recall on the minivans should be implemented.
The investigation into faulty airbag control computers involves over two million vehicles and at least three automakers.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Detroit business legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’