Former NBA star charged after head-on crash
06/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Georgia – Former NBA star Daron “Mookie” Blaylock has been charged with vehicular homicide following a crash. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), authorities announced the charges Monday in connection with the fatal head-on crash in which 43-year-old Monica Murphy was killed on Friday.
Blaylock, 46, reportedly struck the van Murphy was riding in after his SUV crossed into another lane. He has also been charged with failure to maintain his lane and driving with a suspended license.
Blaylock was reported to be in fair condition Monday after initially being on life support at the Atlanta Medical Center.
An investigation into the cause of the crash is ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
- Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home
- Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys
- Meningitis victims questioned in FBI probe
- Approval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations
- KKK uses candy filled goodie bags to recruit new members
- Fifth Circuit Rules on FLSA Matter
- Five men indicted in Pakistan ‘honor killing’