Former NBA star charged after head-on crash
06/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Georgia – Former NBA star Daron “Mookie” Blaylock has been charged with vehicular homicide following a crash. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), authorities announced the charges Monday in connection with the fatal head-on crash in which 43-year-old Monica Murphy was killed on Friday.
Blaylock, 46, reportedly struck the van Murphy was riding in after his SUV crossed into another lane. He has also been charged with failure to maintain his lane and driving with a suspended license.
Blaylock was reported to be in fair condition Monday after initially being on life support at the Atlanta Medical Center.
An investigation into the cause of the crash is ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Sanctions against Putin possible over Ukraine crisis
- Minnesota man on trial for teens’ deaths linked to break in
- Mother pleads guilty after drug overdose in McDonald’s play area
- Complaints over Michelle Obama graduation speech
- Woman sues over being denied ‘8THEIST’ license plate
- AMR effort to terminate retiree benefits blocked
- Crying child suffocated over video game
- Massachusetts teacher not punished for thrown chair
- Wyoming student jumps to death after eating marijuana cookie
- Inmate released from jail days before scheduled life saving cancer surgery