Former NBA star charged after head-on crash
06/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Georgia – Former NBA star Daron “Mookie” Blaylock has been charged with vehicular homicide following a crash. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), authorities announced the charges Monday in connection with the fatal head-on crash in which 43-year-old Monica Murphy was killed on Friday.
Blaylock, 46, reportedly struck the van Murphy was riding in after his SUV crossed into another lane. He has also been charged with failure to maintain his lane and driving with a suspended license.
Blaylock was reported to be in fair condition Monday after initially being on life support at the Atlanta Medical Center.
An investigation into the cause of the crash is ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick