Cheerleader accused of prostituting younger student charged
06/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minneapolis – A Minneapolis high school cheerleader has been charged with sex trafficking after being accused of prostituting a younger student. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Montia Marie Parker, 18, allegedly created an ad online and took the 16-year-old student to see customers she arranged for her to have sexual relations with, taking $60 in one case that the student had been paid.
According to the charges, Parker contacted the teenager on Facebook suggesting she could make money by having sex. The girl’s mother contacted police after finding text messages Parker and her daughter had exchanged on her cellphone.
Parker has been released on a $50,000 bond and is set to appear in court June 12.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minneapolis legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man charged in fatal police chase crash
- New conspiracy charges for embattled California lawmaker
- Judge: Bring back firing squad executions
- Bose files suit against Beats over patents
- Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
- Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare
- Gunman opens fire in Delaware hospital
- Teen has record number of teeth removed
- Lawyers say Arizona inmate gasped during botched execution
- Grammy winning singer’s son granted damages in privacy case