Cheerleader accused of prostituting younger student charged
06/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minneapolis – A Minneapolis high school cheerleader has been charged with sex trafficking after being accused of prostituting a younger student. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Montia Marie Parker, 18, allegedly created an ad online and took the 16-year-old student to see customers she arranged for her to have sexual relations with, taking $60 in one case that the student had been paid.
According to the charges, Parker contacted the teenager on Facebook suggesting she could make money by having sex. The girl’s mother contacted police after finding text messages Parker and her daughter had exchanged on her cellphone.
Parker has been released on a $50,000 bond and is set to appear in court June 12.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minneapolis legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California
- Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
- Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
- Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms