Cheerleader accused of prostituting younger student charged
06/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minneapolis – A Minneapolis high school cheerleader has been charged with sex trafficking after being accused of prostituting a younger student. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Montia Marie Parker, 18, allegedly created an ad online and took the 16-year-old student to see customers she arranged for her to have sexual relations with, taking $60 in one case that the student had been paid.
According to the charges, Parker contacted the teenager on Facebook suggesting she could make money by having sex. The girl’s mother contacted police after finding text messages Parker and her daughter had exchanged on her cellphone.
Parker has been released on a $50,000 bond and is set to appear in court June 12.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minneapolis legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage