Cheerleader accused of prostituting younger student charged
06/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minneapolis – A Minneapolis high school cheerleader has been charged with sex trafficking after being accused of prostituting a younger student. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Montia Marie Parker, 18, allegedly created an ad online and took the 16-year-old student to see customers she arranged for her to have sexual relations with, taking $60 in one case that the student had been paid.
According to the charges, Parker contacted the teenager on Facebook suggesting she could make money by having sex. The girl’s mother contacted police after finding text messages Parker and her daughter had exchanged on her cellphone.
Parker has been released on a $50,000 bond and is set to appear in court June 12.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minneapolis legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult