Cheerleader accused of prostituting younger student charged
06/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minneapolis – A Minneapolis high school cheerleader has been charged with sex trafficking after being accused of prostituting a younger student. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Montia Marie Parker, 18, allegedly created an ad online and took the 16-year-old student to see customers she arranged for her to have sexual relations with, taking $60 in one case that the student had been paid.
According to the charges, Parker contacted the teenager on Facebook suggesting she could make money by having sex. The girl’s mother contacted police after finding text messages Parker and her daughter had exchanged on her cellphone.
Parker has been released on a $50,000 bond and is set to appear in court June 12.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minneapolis legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before