Ill woman not allowed abortion, El Salvador court rules
05/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
El Salvador – The Supreme Court of El Salvador has determined that a woman suffering from health complications cannot terminate her pregnancy. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the court ruled against allowing an abortion for the 22-year-old woman, who is stated to be suffering from lupus and kidney failure, despite the fetus having been given no chance of survival by medical experts.
All abortions in El Salvador are prohibited by law, even if there is a threat to the health of the woman. Medical experts have stated there are health risks for the woman if she continues with the pregnancy.
As noted in the report, the fetus is reportedly developing with one brain stem, which is a condition referred to as anencephaly.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Minnesota man on trial for teens’ deaths linked to break in
- Mother pleads guilty after drug overdose in McDonald’s play area
- Complaints over Michelle Obama graduation speech
- Woman sues over being denied ‘8THEIST’ license plate
- AMR effort to terminate retiree benefits blocked
- Crying child suffocated over video game
- Massachusetts teacher not punished for thrown chair
- Wyoming student jumps to death after eating marijuana cookie
- Inmate released from jail days before scheduled life saving cancer surgery
- Gigantic Jesus portrait drawn with chalk on church lot