Dallas Lawyer Jeff Anderson Answers Family Law FAQs
05/28/2013 (press release: theinfogroup) // Dallas, Texas, USA // Mike Androvett
After almost 20 years working in Family Law, attorney Jeff Anderson has confronted just about every sticky situation a divorce lawyer can encounter. So he’s decided to put that experience to good use on his Texas Divorce Law blog.
Every week, Mr. Anderson answers questions that he’s either been asked by a client or dealt with personally as a partner in the Dallas-based Family Law firm of McCurley Orsinger McCurley Nelson & Downing, L.L.P.
“Each case is unique, of course, but there are some issues that seem to come up again and again,” he says. “I wanted to use this blog to help answer some of the questions that I hear frequently. It’s not legal advice, and I don’t want anybody to think that it is. Though the Texas Family Code is pretty clear on some issues, most non-lawyers wouldn’t even know where to begin to find answers to their concerns.”
Some of the topics covered by Mr. Anderson include property division and protection, child support, remarriage, contempt, where kids attend school after divorce, alternative dispute resolution, and other Family Law topics.
Mr. Anderson joined McCurley Orsinger in early 2012, after running his own Family Law firm for almost 20 years. Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, he is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, a member of the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, and past member of the Texas Family Law Council.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Social Media Tags:texas divorce law, family law attorney, dallas divorce lawyer, divorce lawyer, law faqs, jeff anderson
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Injured Workers Suffer As ‘Reforms’ Limit Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- On Tort Reform, It’s Time to Declare Victory and Withdraw
- As a Lawyer Ted Cruz Defended Huge Jury Awards. As a Politician He Opposed Them
- The Demolition of Workers’ Comp
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter