Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
05/16/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Arizona – An Arizona woman was arrested after allegedly trying to give her baby away outside of a convenience store. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), witnesses stated 36-year-old Rozenna Luna was asking people if they wanted a free child while standing with her 6-month-old daughter outside of a convenience store in Phoenix this week.
Luna, who according to police had been drinking and taking drugs two days prior, was stated to have called police herself. She reportedly did not make attempts to get help with the child from safe haven agencies, family, or other sources prior to the incident. She is facing charges of child abuse.
The baby has reportedly been placed in the custody of the state.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Arizona legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results
- Charges filed against man in overdose of 9-year-old
- Phaedra Parks opens up about divorce, addresses rumors
- Marshawn Lynch accuser charged with making a false statement
- Human remains found on property of missing woman’s daughter
- Tori Spelling seeks relationship advice from unexpected source
- Multiple explosions set off two-alarm fire near Maytown