Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
05/16/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Arizona – An Arizona woman was arrested after allegedly trying to give her baby away outside of a convenience store. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), witnesses stated 36-year-old Rozenna Luna was asking people if they wanted a free child while standing with her 6-month-old daughter outside of a convenience store in Phoenix this week.
Luna, who according to police had been drinking and taking drugs two days prior, was stated to have called police herself. She reportedly did not make attempts to get help with the child from safe haven agencies, family, or other sources prior to the incident. She is facing charges of child abuse.
The baby has reportedly been placed in the custody of the state.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Arizona legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery
- Contesting the Right to Unemployment Benefits
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community