Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
05/16/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Arizona – An Arizona woman was arrested after allegedly trying to give her baby away outside of a convenience store. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), witnesses stated 36-year-old Rozenna Luna was asking people if they wanted a free child while standing with her 6-month-old daughter outside of a convenience store in Phoenix this week.
Luna, who according to police had been drinking and taking drugs two days prior, was stated to have called police herself. She reportedly did not make attempts to get help with the child from safe haven agencies, family, or other sources prior to the incident. She is facing charges of child abuse.
The baby has reportedly been placed in the custody of the state.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Arizona legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father
- Measure allowing surprise inspections at abortions clinics advances in Arizona
- Major changes for SAT, first update in nearly a decade
- Maryville hospital nurses file intent to strike over labor practices
- Judge blocks Ecuadorean judgment collection against Chevron in U.S. courts