Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
05/16/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Arizona – An Arizona woman was arrested after allegedly trying to give her baby away outside of a convenience store. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), witnesses stated 36-year-old Rozenna Luna was asking people if they wanted a free child while standing with her 6-month-old daughter outside of a convenience store in Phoenix this week.
Luna, who according to police had been drinking and taking drugs two days prior, was stated to have called police herself. She reportedly did not make attempts to get help with the child from safe haven agencies, family, or other sources prior to the incident. She is facing charges of child abuse.
The baby has reportedly been placed in the custody of the state.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Arizona legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actor admits to inappropriate conduct with minors
- Texas meteorologist shot in parking lot of news station
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children