Boston bombing suspect buried in unspecified location
05/10/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Boston – Deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, has been buried in an unspecified location according to police. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Worcester police released a statement Thursday about Tsarnaev’s burial following a days long search for a place to bury his body after many area cemeteries refused to accept him.
Worcester police are quoted by the AP as saying in a statement, “As a result of our public appeal for help, a courageous and compassionate individual came forward to provide the assistance needed to properly bury the deceased.”
Tsarnaev’s body had been kept at Graham Putnam & Mahoney Funeral Parlors where protection had to be provided due to protests.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Boston legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Missing Marine wife may have been shot, warrant suggests
- Rain halts exhumation of bodies of teenage girls allegedly raped
- Attorneys for restaurant say former mayor should disclose medical details
- Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
- Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate
- Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
- Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home
- Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys