Boston bombing suspect buried in unspecified location
05/10/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Boston – Deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, has been buried in an unspecified location according to police. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Worcester police released a statement Thursday about Tsarnaev’s burial following a days long search for a place to bury his body after many area cemeteries refused to accept him.
Worcester police are quoted by the AP as saying in a statement, “As a result of our public appeal for help, a courageous and compassionate individual came forward to provide the assistance needed to properly bury the deceased.”
Tsarnaev’s body had been kept at Graham Putnam & Mahoney Funeral Parlors where protection had to be provided due to protests.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Boston legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash