Boston bombing suspect buried in unspecified location
05/10/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Boston – Deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, has been buried in an unspecified location according to police. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Worcester police released a statement Thursday about Tsarnaev’s burial following a days long search for a place to bury his body after many area cemeteries refused to accept him.
Worcester police are quoted by the AP as saying in a statement, “As a result of our public appeal for help, a courageous and compassionate individual came forward to provide the assistance needed to properly bury the deceased.”
Tsarnaev’s body had been kept at Graham Putnam & Mahoney Funeral Parlors where protection had to be provided due to protests.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Boston legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- New study suggests computer games may help older adults with walking
- Florida woman’s credit card stolen, charged $15,000 for stranger’s wedding
- High school students arrested waiting for school bus
- Vin Diesel among stars who pay visit to car crash site of late actor Walker
- Lawsuit filed by ACLU against US bishops over ethics guidelines
- Federal appeals court upholds contempt judgment against anarchist
- Governor urges parents to use money for campaign, not Christmas toys
- New Hawaii gay marriage law takes effect, several couples get licenses
- NH medical technician sentenced to 39 years over hepatitis infections
- Mother on board crashed plane in Alaska leads searchers to crash site