Boston bombing suspect buried in unspecified location
05/10/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Boston – Deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, has been buried in an unspecified location according to police. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Worcester police released a statement Thursday about Tsarnaev’s burial following a days long search for a place to bury his body after many area cemeteries refused to accept him.
Worcester police are quoted by the AP as saying in a statement, “As a result of our public appeal for help, a courageous and compassionate individual came forward to provide the assistance needed to properly bury the deceased.”
Tsarnaev’s body had been kept at Graham Putnam & Mahoney Funeral Parlors where protection had to be provided due to protests.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Boston legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens
- 150 people killed in plane crash in French Alps
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO
- Angelina Jolie undergoes more preventative surgery after double mastectomy
- Bethenny Frankel ex “exploring legal options” after interview
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination