Boston bombing suspect buried in unspecified location
05/10/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Boston – Deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, has been buried in an unspecified location according to police. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Worcester police released a statement Thursday about Tsarnaev’s burial following a days long search for a place to bury his body after many area cemeteries refused to accept him.
Worcester police are quoted by the AP as saying in a statement, “As a result of our public appeal for help, a courageous and compassionate individual came forward to provide the assistance needed to properly bury the deceased.”
Tsarnaev’s body had been kept at Graham Putnam & Mahoney Funeral Parlors where protection had to be provided due to protests.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Boston legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results
- Charges filed against man in overdose of 9-year-old
- Phaedra Parks opens up about divorce, addresses rumors
- Marshawn Lynch accuser charged with making a false statement
- Human remains found on property of missing woman’s daughter
- Tori Spelling seeks relationship advice from unexpected source
- Multiple explosions set off two-alarm fire near Maytown