Florida teacher loses job over swimsuit photo
05/09/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Florida – A Florida teacher was forced to resign from her job after a photo of her modeling in a bikini was brought to the attention of the principal of the school she worked for. As reported by the Huffington Post, former Martin County High School English teacher Olivia Sprauer, 26, lost her job last month due to the photo, but maintains she did nothing wrong.
Sprauer is quoted in the report as stating, “I don’t make pornography. I don’t open my legs on camera. I take swimsuit glamour style photography.”
Sprauer, who began teaching in 2011, is further quoted as stating of losing her job, “I felt like it would have been nice for my students to finish out the year with me… They trusted me and they made me happy so that aspect of it was sad.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home
- Hiker found frozen to death in New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls even bigger attraction frozen
- Lawsuit filed by Food Network show host over Contessa Chef Inspired foods
- Model Katherine Webb speaks out about issues with online bullying
- Anne Boleyn portraits inaccurate?