Florida teacher loses job over swimsuit photo
05/09/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Florida – A Florida teacher was forced to resign from her job after a photo of her modeling in a bikini was brought to the attention of the principal of the school she worked for. As reported by the Huffington Post, former Martin County High School English teacher Olivia Sprauer, 26, lost her job last month due to the photo, but maintains she did nothing wrong.
Sprauer is quoted in the report as stating, “I don’t make pornography. I don’t open my legs on camera. I take swimsuit glamour style photography.”
Sprauer, who began teaching in 2011, is further quoted as stating of losing her job, “I felt like it would have been nice for my students to finish out the year with me… They trusted me and they made me happy so that aspect of it was sad.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Michelle Bachman: Gay community has ‘intimidated politicians’
- House cat traps family in bedroom during rampage
- Joran van der Sloot extradition to U.S. planned for 2038
- Judge rules Texas man can be tried for childhood attack
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.