Florida teacher loses job over swimsuit photo
05/09/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Florida – A Florida teacher was forced to resign from her job after a photo of her modeling in a bikini was brought to the attention of the principal of the school she worked for. As reported by the Huffington Post, former Martin County High School English teacher Olivia Sprauer, 26, lost her job last month due to the photo, but maintains she did nothing wrong.
Sprauer is quoted in the report as stating, “I don’t make pornography. I don’t open my legs on camera. I take swimsuit glamour style photography.”
Sprauer, who began teaching in 2011, is further quoted as stating of losing her job, “I felt like it would have been nice for my students to finish out the year with me… They trusted me and they made me happy so that aspect of it was sad.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash