Missing Cleveland women found alive after nearly a decade
05/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
A neighbor of the house they were found in, Charles Ramsey, said he heard screams coming the home and went over to help. He with another neighbor kicked the locked door in the let one of the women out, who then went to his house to call 911.
Cleveland Mayor Frank G. Jackson is quoted in the report as stating following the discovery of the women, “I am thankful that Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight have been found alive… We have many unanswered questions regarding this case and the investigation will be ongoing. … I am thankful that these three young ladies are found and alive.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Cleveland legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Michelle Bachman: Gay community has ‘intimidated politicians’
- House cat traps family in bedroom during rampage
- Joran van der Sloot extradition to U.S. planned for 2038
- Judge rules Texas man can be tried for childhood attack
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.