Missing Cleveland women found alive after nearly a decade
05/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
A neighbor of the house they were found in, Charles Ramsey, said he heard screams coming the home and went over to help. He with another neighbor kicked the locked door in the let one of the women out, who then went to his house to call 911.
Cleveland Mayor Frank G. Jackson is quoted in the report as stating following the discovery of the women, “I am thankful that Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight have been found alive… We have many unanswered questions regarding this case and the investigation will be ongoing. … I am thankful that these three young ladies are found and alive.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Cleveland legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash