Minnesota hospital apologizes for mishandling body of stillborn
04/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minnesota – A Minnesota hospital offered an apology after the body of a stillborn baby was found wrapped in linens. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), a laundry service employee found the baby’s body after the wrapped remains were sent to a laundry service off-site by mistake.
Chris Boese, chief nursing officer at Regions Hospital in St. Paul is quoted by the AP as releasing the statement about the incident, “This was a terrible mistake, and we are deeply sorry… We have processes in place that should have prevented this but did not. We are working to identify the gap in our system, and to make sure this does not happen again.”
The baby was reportedly stillborn earlier this month.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minnesota legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before
- Texas woman pleads guilty after murder and kidnapping