Minnesota hospital apologizes for mishandling body of stillborn
04/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minnesota – A Minnesota hospital offered an apology after the body of a stillborn baby was found wrapped in linens. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), a laundry service employee found the baby’s body after the wrapped remains were sent to a laundry service off-site by mistake.
Chris Boese, chief nursing officer at Regions Hospital in St. Paul is quoted by the AP as releasing the statement about the incident, “This was a terrible mistake, and we are deeply sorry… We have processes in place that should have prevented this but did not. We are working to identify the gap in our system, and to make sure this does not happen again.”
The baby was reportedly stillborn earlier this month.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minnesota legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash