Pennsylvania woman calls 911 over divorce
04/16/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – A Pennsylvania woman was cited after calling 911 because she wanted a divorce from her husband. As reported by The Inquisitr, the woman requested police assistance with removing her husband from their residence in making the call Saturday.
Local news sources are quoted in the report as stating of the incident, “Police say they explained to the woman, whom they are not identifying, that a divorce is a civil matter and that they could not make her husband leave the residence because no crime had been committed … Instead, police have cited the woman for disorderly conduct and misusing the Erie County 911 system.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens