Bombs that injured many in Boston Marathon made from pressure cookers
04/16/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Boston – Two bombs that killed three and injured many others at the Boston Marathon on Monday were said to have been made from pressure cookers. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the information was revealed Tuesday by someone briefed on the investigation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
Investigators have requested that those with videos or photos that might aid in finding the culprits come forward with the information. An investigation into the bombings, in which three people, including an 8-year-old boy, died and over 170 were wounded is ongoing.
Richard DesLauriers, the FBI agent in charge in Boston, is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We will go to the ends of the Earth to identify the subject or subjects who are responsible for this despicable crime, and we will do everything we can to bring them to justice.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Boston legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Justin Bieber compares paparazzi accident to Princess Diana tragedy
- Shirt resembling concentration camp uniforms pulled from clothing line
- Painkiller overdose deaths may be decreased by medical marijuana laws
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers