Bombs that injured many in Boston Marathon made from pressure cookers
04/16/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Boston – Two bombs that killed three and injured many others at the Boston Marathon on Monday were said to have been made from pressure cookers. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the information was revealed Tuesday by someone briefed on the investigation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
Investigators have requested that those with videos or photos that might aid in finding the culprits come forward with the information. An investigation into the bombings, in which three people, including an 8-year-old boy, died and over 170 were wounded is ongoing.
Richard DesLauriers, the FBI agent in charge in Boston, is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We will go to the ends of the Earth to identify the subject or subjects who are responsible for this despicable crime, and we will do everything we can to bring them to justice.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Boston legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage