Bombs that injured many in Boston Marathon made from pressure cookers
04/16/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Boston – Two bombs that killed three and injured many others at the Boston Marathon on Monday were said to have been made from pressure cookers. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the information was revealed Tuesday by someone briefed on the investigation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
Investigators have requested that those with videos or photos that might aid in finding the culprits come forward with the information. An investigation into the bombings, in which three people, including an 8-year-old boy, died and over 170 were wounded is ongoing.
Richard DesLauriers, the FBI agent in charge in Boston, is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We will go to the ends of the Earth to identify the subject or subjects who are responsible for this despicable crime, and we will do everything we can to bring them to justice.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Boston legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Iraqi Christians ordered by Islamic State to convert
- Missing Marine wife may have been shot, warrant suggests
- Rain halts exhumation of bodies of teenage girls allegedly raped
- Attorneys for restaurant say former mayor should disclose medical details
- Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
- Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate
- Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
- Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home