Eight-year-old girl struck by arrow recovering
03/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Berkeley, CA – An 8-year-old girl who was injured after being hit by an arrow is reportedly recovering. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the child, Nadine Hairston, was struck by the arrow during a school field trip at the University of California.
Investigators are still reportedly trying to figure out who the shooter of the arrow was and the direction from where it came.
Capt. Steven Roderick is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We have no real specific information yet… But, at this time, it doesn’t appear that someone intentionally tried to shoot at the little girl with an arrow.”
Roderick is further quoted as stating, “There are a lot of kids up there visiting the center on a daily basis, so we’re really lucky that it wasn’t a more serious injury.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actor admits to inappropriate conduct with minors
- Texas meteorologist shot in parking lot of news station
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children