Eight-year-old girl struck by arrow recovering
03/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Berkeley, CA – An 8-year-old girl who was injured after being hit by an arrow is reportedly recovering. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the child, Nadine Hairston, was struck by the arrow during a school field trip at the University of California.
Investigators are still reportedly trying to figure out who the shooter of the arrow was and the direction from where it came.
Capt. Steven Roderick is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We have no real specific information yet… But, at this time, it doesn’t appear that someone intentionally tried to shoot at the little girl with an arrow.”
Roderick is further quoted as stating, “There are a lot of kids up there visiting the center on a daily basis, so we’re really lucky that it wasn’t a more serious injury.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers
- Former Virginia governor to provide additional testimony in corruption trial
- Trial opens for woman accused of kidnapping, assaulting child
- Rick Perry adds sixth attorney to legal team
- Divorce announced for Elizabeth Vargas, husband amid rehab reports
- Nick Cannon confirms he and Mariah are separated
- Jodi Arias wins delay in penalty phase retrial
- Miley Cyrus concert gets banned over ‘morality’ issues
- Singer sued over concert ad artwork
- UPS Store affected by data breach