Eight-year-old girl struck by arrow recovering
03/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Berkeley, CA – An 8-year-old girl who was injured after being hit by an arrow is reportedly recovering. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the child, Nadine Hairston, was struck by the arrow during a school field trip at the University of California.
Investigators are still reportedly trying to figure out who the shooter of the arrow was and the direction from where it came.
Capt. Steven Roderick is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We have no real specific information yet… But, at this time, it doesn’t appear that someone intentionally tried to shoot at the little girl with an arrow.”
Roderick is further quoted as stating, “There are a lot of kids up there visiting the center on a daily basis, so we’re really lucky that it wasn’t a more serious injury.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father
- Measure allowing surprise inspections at abortions clinics advances in Arizona
- Major changes for SAT, first update in nearly a decade
- Maryville hospital nurses file intent to strike over labor practices
- Judge blocks Ecuadorean judgment collection against Chevron in U.S. courts