Eight-year-old girl struck by arrow recovering
03/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Berkeley, CA – An 8-year-old girl who was injured after being hit by an arrow is reportedly recovering. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the child, Nadine Hairston, was struck by the arrow during a school field trip at the University of California.
Investigators are still reportedly trying to figure out who the shooter of the arrow was and the direction from where it came.
Capt. Steven Roderick is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We have no real specific information yet… But, at this time, it doesn’t appear that someone intentionally tried to shoot at the little girl with an arrow.”
Roderick is further quoted as stating, “There are a lot of kids up there visiting the center on a daily basis, so we’re really lucky that it wasn’t a more serious injury.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before