Eight-year-old girl struck by arrow recovering
03/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Berkeley, CA – An 8-year-old girl who was injured after being hit by an arrow is reportedly recovering. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the child, Nadine Hairston, was struck by the arrow during a school field trip at the University of California.
Investigators are still reportedly trying to figure out who the shooter of the arrow was and the direction from where it came.
Capt. Steven Roderick is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We have no real specific information yet… But, at this time, it doesn’t appear that someone intentionally tried to shoot at the little girl with an arrow.”
Roderick is further quoted as stating, “There are a lot of kids up there visiting the center on a daily basis, so we’re really lucky that it wasn’t a more serious injury.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks
- Ebola patient’s boyfriend, dog placed in isolation
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors