Rep. Michele Bachmann investigated by Congressional ethics office
03/25/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Washington – Rep. Michele Bachmann is being investigated by the office of Congressional Ethics in connection with her campaign for the GOP presidential nomination last year. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), an attorney for Bachmann said this week that the Republican Minnesota Representative had been in cooperation with the committee’s investigation.
The Office of Congressional Ethics independently conducts preliminary investigations into House member misconduct allegations.
Attorney William McGinley is quoted by the AP as stating of Bachmann, “There are no allegations that the congresswoman engaged in any wrongdoing… We are constructively engaged with the OCE and are confident that at the end of their review the OCE Board will conclude that Congresswoman Bachmann did not do anything inappropriate.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Washington legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage