Bankruptcy judge approves $105 million financing for Reader’s Digest
03/25/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – A bankruptcy judge has approved that a loan of $105 million can be obtained by the parent company of Reader’s Digest. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the company, RDA Holding Co., stated Monday that it was granted final court approval to borrow the funds, which will help support it during its restructuring process.
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Robert Drain is also stated to have approved additional motions such as one for paying employees and freelancers.
The company made a bankruptcy protection filing in February, the second for RDA, which filed in 2009 for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Reader’s Digest is purportedly the fifth largest consumer magazine in the U.S. by circulation.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams
- Ann Curry to part with NBC News
- Ellen DeGeneres responds to ‘Christian Post’ anti-gay article
- Tim Tebow helps sponsor proms for those with special needs