Bankruptcy judge approves $105 million financing for Reader’s Digest
03/25/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – A bankruptcy judge has approved that a loan of $105 million can be obtained by the parent company of Reader’s Digest. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the company, RDA Holding Co., stated Monday that it was granted final court approval to borrow the funds, which will help support it during its restructuring process.
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Robert Drain is also stated to have approved additional motions such as one for paying employees and freelancers.
The company made a bankruptcy protection filing in February, the second for RDA, which filed in 2009 for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Reader’s Digest is purportedly the fifth largest consumer magazine in the U.S. by circulation.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment