Bankruptcy judge approves $105 million financing for Reader’s Digest
03/25/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – A bankruptcy judge has approved that a loan of $105 million can be obtained by the parent company of Reader’s Digest. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the company, RDA Holding Co., stated Monday that it was granted final court approval to borrow the funds, which will help support it during its restructuring process.
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Robert Drain is also stated to have approved additional motions such as one for paying employees and freelancers.
The company made a bankruptcy protection filing in February, the second for RDA, which filed in 2009 for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Reader’s Digest is purportedly the fifth largest consumer magazine in the U.S. by circulation.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father