Bankruptcy judge approves $105 million financing for Reader’s Digest
03/25/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – A bankruptcy judge has approved that a loan of $105 million can be obtained by the parent company of Reader’s Digest. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the company, RDA Holding Co., stated Monday that it was granted final court approval to borrow the funds, which will help support it during its restructuring process.
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Robert Drain is also stated to have approved additional motions such as one for paying employees and freelancers.
The company made a bankruptcy protection filing in February, the second for RDA, which filed in 2009 for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Reader’s Digest is purportedly the fifth largest consumer magazine in the U.S. by circulation.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’