Workplace Accident at Custom Alloy Injures Employee
03/21/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
High Bridge, NJ — A workplace accident left a 27-year-old Custom Alloy maintenance man injured when something went wrong while working on an oxygen line. The accident occurred on Thursday, March 14, 2013, at the Custom Alloy facility, NJ.com reported.
The victim was reportedly working on the oxygen line from a scissor lift, about 12-15 feet in the air, and was near a valve when “pressure was released from the line.”He was then knocked off his feet to the platform of the scissor lift, but did not fall to the ground.
The man, who remains unidentified, reportedly sustained hand and facial injuries in the accident and was airlifted to an area hospital for medical treatment.
He was reportedly wearing all the proper safety equipment at the time of the accident.
The cause of the incident is under investigation. It is unknown at this time if the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will be investigating.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms