Small plane crashes and kills 3 in South Florida
03/15/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Three people were killed in a plane crash in South Florida on Friday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the small plane crashed in a parking lot close by an airport, causing damage to several vehicles and a boat. No one other than the three people on board the plane were reportedly injured.
The plane purportedly attempted to make an emergency landing after experiencing technical difficulties not long after leaving the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, but failed to make it back to the airport.
Fort Lauderdale Mayor Jack Seiler is quoted by the AP as stating after viewing the wreckage, “It’s a terrible scene. It’s the scene of a tragedy.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida plane crash news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick
- Google announces addition of new languages for Google Translate
- 11-year-old steals money from grandmother, attempts to take taxi to Florida
- Lawsuit filed against Tyra Banks over ‘Top Model’ prize
- Former “Beverly Hillbillies” star files lawsuit against CBS
- Man jailed after stealing piece of Paul Walker crash car
- Dr. Dre highest earning musician of the year
- South Dakota initiates anti jerking and driving campaign
- Volunteers donate sleeping bags to homeless in Charlotte
- Teenager burned alive, suspect sought