Small plane crashes and kills 3 in South Florida
03/15/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Three people were killed in a plane crash in South Florida on Friday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the small plane crashed in a parking lot close by an airport, causing damage to several vehicles and a boat. No one other than the three people on board the plane were reportedly injured.
The plane purportedly attempted to make an emergency landing after experiencing technical difficulties not long after leaving the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, but failed to make it back to the airport.
Fort Lauderdale Mayor Jack Seiler is quoted by the AP as stating after viewing the wreckage, “It’s a terrible scene. It’s the scene of a tragedy.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida plane crash news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Iraqi Christians ordered by Islamic State to convert
- Missing Marine wife may have been shot, warrant suggests
- Rain halts exhumation of bodies of teenage girls allegedly raped
- Attorneys for restaurant say former mayor should disclose medical details
- Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
- Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate
- Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
- Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home