Small plane crashes and kills 3 in South Florida
03/15/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Three people were killed in a plane crash in South Florida on Friday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the small plane crashed in a parking lot close by an airport, causing damage to several vehicles and a boat. No one other than the three people on board the plane were reportedly injured.
The plane purportedly attempted to make an emergency landing after experiencing technical difficulties not long after leaving the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, but failed to make it back to the airport.
Fort Lauderdale Mayor Jack Seiler is quoted by the AP as stating after viewing the wreckage, “It’s a terrible scene. It’s the scene of a tragedy.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida plane crash news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns