Small plane crashes and kills 3 in South Florida
03/15/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Three people were killed in a plane crash in South Florida on Friday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the small plane crashed in a parking lot close by an airport, causing damage to several vehicles and a boat. No one other than the three people on board the plane were reportedly injured.
The plane purportedly attempted to make an emergency landing after experiencing technical difficulties not long after leaving the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, but failed to make it back to the airport.
Fort Lauderdale Mayor Jack Seiler is quoted by the AP as stating after viewing the wreckage, “It’s a terrible scene. It’s the scene of a tragedy.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida plane crash news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle
- Sharon Osbourne writes open letter to estranged brother on Facebook
- State Supreme Court hears arguments on Florida medical marijuana measure
- Teens arrested months after fatal car crash for allowing friend to drive drunk
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’