Small plane crashes and kills 3 in South Florida
03/15/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Three people were killed in a plane crash in South Florida on Friday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the small plane crashed in a parking lot close by an airport, causing damage to several vehicles and a boat. No one other than the three people on board the plane were reportedly injured.
The plane purportedly attempted to make an emergency landing after experiencing technical difficulties not long after leaving the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, but failed to make it back to the airport.
Fort Lauderdale Mayor Jack Seiler is quoted by the AP as stating after viewing the wreckage, “It’s a terrible scene. It’s the scene of a tragedy.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida plane crash news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- White House: New sanctions to be imposed against Russia
- Mother of burglary suspect charged in case
- Kiefer Sutherland breaks silence on Freddie Prinze Jr. comments
- Search continues for mom who went missing while running errands
- Man charged in fatal police chase crash
- New conspiracy charges for embattled California lawmaker
- Judge: Bring back firing squad executions
- Bose files suit against Beats over patents
- Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
- Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare