Man abducts woman and child at mall in NY
03/15/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Albany, NY – A man carjacked a woman at a mall and then stabbed her to death and raped her young daughter. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), David J. Renz removed his electronic monitoring device from his ankle prior to abducting the school librarian and the 10-year-old girl.
The young girl reportedly escaped from Renz after being bound and raped and was found by a motorists passing by. Renz was caught after the motorist called 911.
Renz, 29, was charged earlier this year with possession of child pornography but had remained free under specified terms. He was arraigned Friday and held without bail in connection with the recent attacks.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’