Man abducts woman and child at mall in NY
03/15/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Albany, NY – A man carjacked a woman at a mall and then stabbed her to death and raped her young daughter. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), David J. Renz removed his electronic monitoring device from his ankle prior to abducting the school librarian and the 10-year-old girl.
The young girl reportedly escaped from Renz after being bound and raped and was found by a motorists passing by. Renz was caught after the motorist called 911.
Renz, 29, was charged earlier this year with possession of child pornography but had remained free under specified terms. He was arraigned Friday and held without bail in connection with the recent attacks.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home
- Hiker found frozen to death in New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls even bigger attraction frozen
- Lawsuit filed by Food Network show host over Contessa Chef Inspired foods
- Model Katherine Webb speaks out about issues with online bullying
- Anne Boleyn portraits inaccurate?