Man abducts woman and child at mall in NY
03/15/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Albany, NY – A man carjacked a woman at a mall and then stabbed her to death and raped her young daughter. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), David J. Renz removed his electronic monitoring device from his ankle prior to abducting the school librarian and the 10-year-old girl.
The young girl reportedly escaped from Renz after being bound and raped and was found by a motorists passing by. Renz was caught after the motorist called 911.
Renz, 29, was charged earlier this year with possession of child pornography but had remained free under specified terms. He was arraigned Friday and held without bail in connection with the recent attacks.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult