Man abducts woman and child at mall in NY
03/15/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Albany, NY – A man carjacked a woman at a mall and then stabbed her to death and raped her young daughter. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), David J. Renz removed his electronic monitoring device from his ankle prior to abducting the school librarian and the 10-year-old girl.
The young girl reportedly escaped from Renz after being bound and raped and was found by a motorists passing by. Renz was caught after the motorist called 911.
Renz, 29, was charged earlier this year with possession of child pornography but had remained free under specified terms. He was arraigned Friday and held without bail in connection with the recent attacks.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results
- Charges filed against man in overdose of 9-year-old
- Phaedra Parks opens up about divorce, addresses rumors
- Marshawn Lynch accuser charged with making a false statement
- Human remains found on property of missing woman’s daughter