Man abducts woman and child at mall in NY
03/15/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Albany, NY – A man carjacked a woman at a mall and then stabbed her to death and raped her young daughter. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), David J. Renz removed his electronic monitoring device from his ankle prior to abducting the school librarian and the 10-year-old girl.
The young girl reportedly escaped from Renz after being bound and raped and was found by a motorists passing by. Renz was caught after the motorist called 911.
Renz, 29, was charged earlier this year with possession of child pornography but had remained free under specified terms. He was arraigned Friday and held without bail in connection with the recent attacks.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Attorneys for restaurant say former mayor should disclose medical details
- Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
- Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate
- Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
- Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home
- Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys
- Meningitis victims questioned in FBI probe
- Approval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations