Supermodel wears neck brace after Los Angeles car accident
03/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Supermodel Miranda Kerr was reportedly involved in a Los Angeles car accident earlier this week. As reported by Sky News, the 29-year-old Australian born model, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, was seen wearing a neck brace Tuesday after the accident in which the vehicle she was traveling in with her assistant was purportedly hit by another.
According to the report, the driver of the other vehicle may face charges in connection with the wreck.
Annie Kelly, a spokeswoman for Kerr, is quoted in the report as stating of the model’s injuries to Australia’s 9 News website, “She is in a lot of pain, but really we are just glad it was not more serious.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’