Supermodel wears neck brace after Los Angeles car accident
03/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Supermodel Miranda Kerr was reportedly involved in a Los Angeles car accident earlier this week. As reported by Sky News, the 29-year-old Australian born model, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, was seen wearing a neck brace Tuesday after the accident in which the vehicle she was traveling in with her assistant was purportedly hit by another.
According to the report, the driver of the other vehicle may face charges in connection with the wreck.
Annie Kelly, a spokeswoman for Kerr, is quoted in the report as stating of the model’s injuries to Australia’s 9 News website, “She is in a lot of pain, but really we are just glad it was not more serious.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment
- Target in Pennsylvania school stabbing rampage unknown
- Ethics complaint filed by outdoors enthusiasts over bill changes
- Families sue Disney over access ride policy for disabled
- Reward offered by PG&E in Silicon Valley power grid attack