Supermodel wears neck brace after Los Angeles car accident
03/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Supermodel Miranda Kerr was reportedly involved in a Los Angeles car accident earlier this week. As reported by Sky News, the 29-year-old Australian born model, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, was seen wearing a neck brace Tuesday after the accident in which the vehicle she was traveling in with her assistant was purportedly hit by another.
According to the report, the driver of the other vehicle may face charges in connection with the wreck.
Annie Kelly, a spokeswoman for Kerr, is quoted in the report as stating of the model’s injuries to Australia’s 9 News website, “She is in a lot of pain, but really we are just glad it was not more serious.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Woman hit by bus, dies at Burning Man festival
- Justin Bieber compares paparazzi accident to Princess Diana tragedy
- Shirt resembling concentration camp uniforms pulled from clothing line
- Painkiller overdose deaths may be decreased by medical marijuana laws
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor