Supermodel wears neck brace after Los Angeles car accident
03/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Supermodel Miranda Kerr was reportedly involved in a Los Angeles car accident earlier this week. As reported by Sky News, the 29-year-old Australian born model, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, was seen wearing a neck brace Tuesday after the accident in which the vehicle she was traveling in with her assistant was purportedly hit by another.
According to the report, the driver of the other vehicle may face charges in connection with the wreck.
Annie Kelly, a spokeswoman for Kerr, is quoted in the report as stating of the model’s injuries to Australia’s 9 News website, “She is in a lot of pain, but really we are just glad it was not more serious.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California