Supermodel wears neck brace after Los Angeles car accident
03/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Supermodel Miranda Kerr was reportedly involved in a Los Angeles car accident earlier this week. As reported by Sky News, the 29-year-old Australian born model, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, was seen wearing a neck brace Tuesday after the accident in which the vehicle she was traveling in with her assistant was purportedly hit by another.
According to the report, the driver of the other vehicle may face charges in connection with the wreck.
Annie Kelly, a spokeswoman for Kerr, is quoted in the report as stating of the model’s injuries to Australia’s 9 News website, “She is in a lot of pain, but really we are just glad it was not more serious.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results
- Charges filed against man in overdose of 9-year-old
- Phaedra Parks opens up about divorce, addresses rumors
- Marshawn Lynch accuser charged with making a false statement
- Human remains found on property of missing woman’s daughter