Lawsuit filed against Judge Judy over high priced china
03/12/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – A lawsuit has been filed against television personality Judge Judith Sheindlin. As reported by E! Online, the star of Judge Judy is being sued by the former wife of her producer, Randall Douthit, who claims Sheindlin purchased china from Douthit for a tenth of what it is worth.
Douthit’s ex, Patric Jones, is reportedly alleging that the Christofle Mary Bone China was community property valued at over $500,000, but sold for $50,000 as part of a plan to cut her from the sale.
Sheindlin is quoted in the report as stating of the lawsuit, “I have not seen any complaint by the former Mrs. Douthit, however, I don’t owe this lady a cent. And if this 50-year-old woman would spend her time more productively at trying to find a job, instead of abusing the judicial system with frivolous lawsuits, we would all be a lot better off.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment