CPSC, The Pampered Chef Recalls Garlic Slicers for Laceration Hazards
03/13/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and the Pampered Chef have voluntarily recalled garlic slicers because of laceration hazards the defective product poses to consumers. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on March 7, 2013.
The Pampered Chef garlic slicers were recalled after discovering that the blade on the garlic slicer can unexpectedly dislodge during use, which can pose a laceration hazard to consumers.
“This recall involves The Pampered Chef garlic slicers sold individually and with a garlic peeler. The garlic slicers were sold under product numbers 1113 (individual) and 2578 (set). The two-piece white plastic, tube shaped slicer measures 2 ¼ inches by 3 ½ inches and has two blades on the end. ‘The Pampered Chef’ is engraved on the top cover,” the CPSC reported.
At this time there has been 23 reports of blades detaching during use including one report of a consumer who cut her finger.
Consumers are advised to contact The Pampered Chef for a replacement product.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact The Pampered Chef at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at (877) 917-2433 anytime. To speak with an operator, consumers can call between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. CT Saturday. Consumers can also visit the company’s website at www.pamperedchef.com and click on the “Product Alert” tab for more information.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms