Former tech millionaire pleads guilty to selling prescription drugs
03/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – A former tech millionaire, who along with her colleagues sold an Internet company for $70 million over a decade ago, has been sentenced to prison after pleading guilty to selling prescription drugs and conspiring to sell a firearm. As reported by ABC News, Jennifer Sultan, 38, received a four-year sentence on Friday in State Supreme Court in Manhattan.
A man accused of being the ring-leader of a prescription drug and gun selling operation linked to the crimes of which Sultan has been accused of taking part in, reportedly also received 20 years in prison.
Sultan’s attorney, Frank Rothman, is quoted in the report as stating of the sentence, “I thought she got a harsher sentence than what was deserved, for a non-violent drug addicted first offender… I would have hoped to get a less severe prison sentence, but I hope she will get the help she needs to conquer her demons and join society in a more positive manner.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’