Ariens Snow Blower by Briggs & Stratton Recalled for Fire Hazards
03/07/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and Briggs & Stratton Corporation have voluntarily recalled Ariens Snow-Thro 24 inch snow blower. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on March 5, 2013.
The snow blower was recalled after discovering that the carburetor but can allow gas to escape from the unit, which poses a fire hazard to consumers.
“The recalled snow blower is 24-inches wide and comes in orange with black. Recalled products have the model number 920014 and serial numbers ranging from 100,000 through 119,039 that can be found on an Ariens-brand label on the lower back panel of the product with the warranty code. There is also a Briggs & Stratton engine model number 13D1370110 F1 labeled on the side of the engine with the serial number range from 12053000000 through 12071699999. Engines with a circular black marker dot located on the right side of the engine base, below the electric starter and just above the oil drain plug, have already been inspected and are not part of this recall,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to return the snow blower to an authorized Briggs & Stratton dealer for a free repair.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact Briggs & Stratton Corporation toll free at (877) 564-0172 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or online at www.Briggsandstratton.com and click on “Recall Alert Notice.”
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin