Teen found after surviving two nights in the snow
03/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Joy disappeared from a ski resort after attempting to take a shortcut through the woods while following a ski trail. Officials say the teen built shelter out of snow for survival while lost in the woods.
Joy was taken to Franklin Memorial Hospital in Farmington after being rescued by 44-year-old volunteer fire captain Joseph Paul, who was not a part of an official search party.
Paul is quoted in the report as stating of the effort to find Joy, “I know that area, so I figured I’d head that way on a snowmobile… I thought that if I could help out, I would try.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Maine legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Ryan O’Neal says Farrah Fawcett Warhol portrait belongs to him
- Chicago pension crisis a growing concern
- Obama attends Mandela memorial in South Africa
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt admit to blowing through millions
- French breast implant maker receives jail sentence
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend seeks to have domestic violence charges dropped
- Lamar Odom gets probation in DUI plea deal
- Johnson & Johnson officials accused of destroying vaginal mesh files
- Snapchat files for restraining order over information disclosure
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say