Teen found after surviving two nights in the snow
03/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Joy disappeared from a ski resort after attempting to take a shortcut through the woods while following a ski trail. Officials say the teen built shelter out of snow for survival while lost in the woods.
Joy was taken to Franklin Memorial Hospital in Farmington after being rescued by 44-year-old volunteer fire captain Joseph Paul, who was not a part of an official search party.
Paul is quoted in the report as stating of the effort to find Joy, “I know that area, so I figured I’d head that way on a snowmobile… I thought that if I could help out, I would try.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Maine legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home
- Hiker found frozen to death in New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls even bigger attraction frozen
- Lawsuit filed by Food Network show host over Contessa Chef Inspired foods
- Model Katherine Webb speaks out about issues with online bullying
- Anne Boleyn portraits inaccurate?