Teen found after surviving two nights in the snow
03/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Joy disappeared from a ski resort after attempting to take a shortcut through the woods while following a ski trail. Officials say the teen built shelter out of snow for survival while lost in the woods.
Joy was taken to Franklin Memorial Hospital in Farmington after being rescued by 44-year-old volunteer fire captain Joseph Paul, who was not a part of an official search party.
Paul is quoted in the report as stating of the effort to find Joy, “I know that area, so I figured I’d head that way on a snowmobile… I thought that if I could help out, I would try.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Maine legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father
- Measure allowing surprise inspections at abortions clinics advances in Arizona
- Major changes for SAT, first update in nearly a decade
- Maryville hospital nurses file intent to strike over labor practices
- Judge blocks Ecuadorean judgment collection against Chevron in U.S. courts