Teen found after surviving two nights in the snow
03/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Joy disappeared from a ski resort after attempting to take a shortcut through the woods while following a ski trail. Officials say the teen built shelter out of snow for survival while lost in the woods.
Joy was taken to Franklin Memorial Hospital in Farmington after being rescued by 44-year-old volunteer fire captain Joseph Paul, who was not a part of an official search party.
Paul is quoted in the report as stating of the effort to find Joy, “I know that area, so I figured I’d head that way on a snowmobile… I thought that if I could help out, I would try.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Maine legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens
- 150 people killed in plane crash in French Alps
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO
- Angelina Jolie undergoes more preventative surgery after double mastectomy
- Bethenny Frankel ex “exploring legal options” after interview
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination