Teen found after surviving two nights in the snow
03/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Joy disappeared from a ski resort after attempting to take a shortcut through the woods while following a ski trail. Officials say the teen built shelter out of snow for survival while lost in the woods.
Joy was taken to Franklin Memorial Hospital in Farmington after being rescued by 44-year-old volunteer fire captain Joseph Paul, who was not a part of an official search party.
Paul is quoted in the report as stating of the effort to find Joy, “I know that area, so I figured I’d head that way on a snowmobile… I thought that if I could help out, I would try.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Maine legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss