Lamar Odom naps on Manhattan courthouse bench during child custody hearing
03/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Manhattan – Los Angeles Clippers player Lamar Odom purportedly fell asleep on a Manhattan courthouse bench as attorneys discussed his child custody case behind closed doors as reported by the New York Post. Odom and his former girlfriend, Liza Morales, with whom he shares two children, ages 11 and 14, have been in an ongoing custody battle.
Morales is a cast member of the TLC reality show “Starter Wives.” She is quoted in the report as stating in an open letter of hearing of Odom’s marriage to his current wife, reality show star Khloe Kardashian, “I don’t think I’ll forget the tight knot I felt in the pit of my stomach the morning I received the text message with three simple words on the screen. It read ‘I’m getting married’ and it was from the man I’d spent more than 10 years of my life with.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash