Lamar Odom naps on Manhattan courthouse bench during child custody hearing
03/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Manhattan – Los Angeles Clippers player Lamar Odom purportedly fell asleep on a Manhattan courthouse bench as attorneys discussed his child custody case behind closed doors as reported by the New York Post. Odom and his former girlfriend, Liza Morales, with whom he shares two children, ages 11 and 14, have been in an ongoing custody battle.
Morales is a cast member of the TLC reality show “Starter Wives.” She is quoted in the report as stating in an open letter of hearing of Odom’s marriage to his current wife, reality show star Khloe Kardashian, “I don’t think I’ll forget the tight knot I felt in the pit of my stomach the morning I received the text message with three simple words on the screen. It read ‘I’m getting married’ and it was from the man I’d spent more than 10 years of my life with.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father