Young passenger survives jet crash that killed two others
03/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Lyon, France – A young girl has survived a jet crash that killed two other passengers on board in the French Alps. As reported by Reuters, the young girl was found by firefighters in the wreckage following the accident, which occurred shortly after the PRM1 twin-engine corporate jet took off.
The small aircraft reportedly began experiencing complications after taking off from an airport in Annemasse near Geneva.
State official Pierre Molager is quoted by Reuters as stating of the crash, “It hit the roof of a first house before it crashed in the yard of a neighboring house.”
The young girl is said to have sustained multiple fractures in the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult