Young passenger survives jet crash that killed two others
03/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Lyon, France – A young girl has survived a jet crash that killed two other passengers on board in the French Alps. As reported by Reuters, the young girl was found by firefighters in the wreckage following the accident, which occurred shortly after the PRM1 twin-engine corporate jet took off.
The small aircraft reportedly began experiencing complications after taking off from an airport in Annemasse near Geneva.
State official Pierre Molager is quoted by Reuters as stating of the crash, “It hit the roof of a first house before it crashed in the yard of a neighboring house.”
The young girl is said to have sustained multiple fractures in the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens