Young passenger survives jet crash that killed two others
03/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Lyon, France – A young girl has survived a jet crash that killed two other passengers on board in the French Alps. As reported by Reuters, the young girl was found by firefighters in the wreckage following the accident, which occurred shortly after the PRM1 twin-engine corporate jet took off.
The small aircraft reportedly began experiencing complications after taking off from an airport in Annemasse near Geneva.
State official Pierre Molager is quoted by Reuters as stating of the crash, “It hit the roof of a first house before it crashed in the yard of a neighboring house.”
The young girl is said to have sustained multiple fractures in the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash