Young passenger survives jet crash that killed two others
03/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Lyon, France – A young girl has survived a jet crash that killed two other passengers on board in the French Alps. As reported by Reuters, the young girl was found by firefighters in the wreckage following the accident, which occurred shortly after the PRM1 twin-engine corporate jet took off.
The small aircraft reportedly began experiencing complications after taking off from an airport in Annemasse near Geneva.
State official Pierre Molager is quoted by Reuters as stating of the crash, “It hit the roof of a first house before it crashed in the yard of a neighboring house.”
The young girl is said to have sustained multiple fractures in the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’