Young passenger survives jet crash that killed two others
03/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Lyon, France – A young girl has survived a jet crash that killed two other passengers on board in the French Alps. As reported by Reuters, the young girl was found by firefighters in the wreckage following the accident, which occurred shortly after the PRM1 twin-engine corporate jet took off.
The small aircraft reportedly began experiencing complications after taking off from an airport in Annemasse near Geneva.
State official Pierre Molager is quoted by Reuters as stating of the crash, “It hit the roof of a first house before it crashed in the yard of a neighboring house.”
The young girl is said to have sustained multiple fractures in the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Trial opens for woman accused of kidnapping, assaulting child
- Rick Perry adds sixth attorney to legal team
- Divorce announced for Elizabeth Vargas, husband amid rehab reports
- Nick Cannon confirms he and Mariah are separated
- Jodi Arias wins delay in penalty phase retrial
- Miley Cyrus concert gets banned over ‘morality’ issues
- Singer sued over concert ad artwork
- UPS Store affected by data breach
- “Mike Brown Law” Petition sent to White House
- Feds issue report saying Beyoncé and Jay Z Cuba trip legal