Casey Anthony attends bankruptcy hearing, speaks
03/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Tampa, Florida – Casey Anthony made her first public appearance this week since being acquitted of the murder of her daughter. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Anthony spoke at a bankruptcy hearing in Tampa on Monday.
Included in the debts listed for Anthony in her bankruptcy filing is $500,000 in attorney fees.
Anthony is quoted by the AP as stating in regards to how she has been supporting herself since her controversial murder trial ended in 2011, “I guess you could say I’m living free off the kindness” of others.”
Armed Homeland Security officers were stated to have stood on the courthouse steps as Anthony was leaving.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her