Casey Anthony attends bankruptcy hearing, speaks
03/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Tampa, Florida – Casey Anthony made her first public appearance this week since being acquitted of the murder of her daughter. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Anthony spoke at a bankruptcy hearing in Tampa on Monday.
Included in the debts listed for Anthony in her bankruptcy filing is $500,000 in attorney fees.
Anthony is quoted by the AP as stating in regards to how she has been supporting herself since her controversial murder trial ended in 2011, “I guess you could say I’m living free off the kindness” of others.”
Armed Homeland Security officers were stated to have stood on the courthouse steps as Anthony was leaving.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Woman hit by bus, dies at Burning Man festival
- Justin Bieber compares paparazzi accident to Princess Diana tragedy
- Shirt resembling concentration camp uniforms pulled from clothing line
- Painkiller overdose deaths may be decreased by medical marijuana laws
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor