Casey Anthony attends bankruptcy hearing, speaks
03/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Tampa, Florida – Casey Anthony made her first public appearance this week since being acquitted of the murder of her daughter. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Anthony spoke at a bankruptcy hearing in Tampa on Monday.
Included in the debts listed for Anthony in her bankruptcy filing is $500,000 in attorney fees.
Anthony is quoted by the AP as stating in regards to how she has been supporting herself since her controversial murder trial ended in 2011, “I guess you could say I’m living free off the kindness” of others.”
Armed Homeland Security officers were stated to have stood on the courthouse steps as Anthony was leaving.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks
- Ebola patient’s boyfriend, dog placed in isolation
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results