Casey Anthony attends bankruptcy hearing, speaks
03/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Tampa, Florida – Casey Anthony made her first public appearance this week since being acquitted of the murder of her daughter. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Anthony spoke at a bankruptcy hearing in Tampa on Monday.
Included in the debts listed for Anthony in her bankruptcy filing is $500,000 in attorney fees.
Anthony is quoted by the AP as stating in regards to how she has been supporting herself since her controversial murder trial ended in 2011, “I guess you could say I’m living free off the kindness” of others.”
Armed Homeland Security officers were stated to have stood on the courthouse steps as Anthony was leaving.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns