Casey Anthony attends bankruptcy hearing, speaks
03/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Tampa, Florida – Casey Anthony made her first public appearance this week since being acquitted of the murder of her daughter. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Anthony spoke at a bankruptcy hearing in Tampa on Monday.
Included in the debts listed for Anthony in her bankruptcy filing is $500,000 in attorney fees.
Anthony is quoted by the AP as stating in regards to how she has been supporting herself since her controversial murder trial ended in 2011, “I guess you could say I’m living free off the kindness” of others.”
Armed Homeland Security officers were stated to have stood on the courthouse steps as Anthony was leaving.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage