Mattress on I-83 Causes 3-Truck Crash; 1 Dead, 2 Injured
02/28/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Manchester Township, PA — A chain reaction crash killed one driver and left two others injured after a mattress fell off a vehicle onto a Pennsylvania highway. The deadly automobile accident occurred Thursday afternoon, February 21, 2013, on Interstate 83 in Manchester Township in York County, ABC News reported.
State Police revealed that two service trucks from Dillsburg petroleum company slowed down because of the mattress on the roadway when a tractor-trailer crashed into the second truck from behind. The collision caused the second truck to crash into the first truck and caused it to catch on fire.
The driver of the second truck, Brian Jacobs of Dillsburg, was killed in the wreck.
The driver of the tractor-trailer, a resident of Maine, and the driver of the first truck, a Lewisberry man, was taken to an area hospital for medical treatment.
State Police stated that the driver of the vehicle that lost the mattress stopped at the scene and are aiding in their investigations.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- “Spouse” to Include Same-Sex Spouse Under FMLA
- Division of Workers’ Compensation, Explained by Dallas Employment Lawyer
- Injured Workers Suffer As ‘Reforms’ Limit Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- On Tort Reform, It’s Time to Declare Victory and Withdraw
- As a Lawyer Ted Cruz Defended Huge Jury Awards. As a Politician He Opposed Them
- The Demolition of Workers’ Comp
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures