Mattress on I-83 Causes 3-Truck Crash; 1 Dead, 2 Injured
02/28/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Manchester Township, PA — A chain reaction crash killed one driver and left two others injured after a mattress fell off a vehicle onto a Pennsylvania highway. The deadly automobile accident occurred Thursday afternoon, February 21, 2013, on Interstate 83 in Manchester Township in York County, ABC News reported.
State Police revealed that two service trucks from Dillsburg petroleum company slowed down because of the mattress on the roadway when a tractor-trailer crashed into the second truck from behind. The collision caused the second truck to crash into the first truck and caused it to catch on fire.
The driver of the second truck, Brian Jacobs of Dillsburg, was killed in the wreck.
The driver of the tractor-trailer, a resident of Maine, and the driver of the first truck, a Lewisberry man, was taken to an area hospital for medical treatment.
State Police stated that the driver of the vehicle that lost the mattress stopped at the scene and are aiding in their investigations.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Cardiologist accused of attempting to have rival doctor killed
- Former Daimler worker files lawsuit alleging discrimination
- Twitter Accused of Gender Bias in Discrimination Lawsuit
- Senator calls extended Gulf oil leak ‘unacceptable’
- Driver crashes into L.A. Times building, becomes injured
- Former NFL player convicted of murder
- Lamborghini and Ferrari crash in Beijing
- Indiana HIV outbreak passes 100 confirmed cases
- Suicide note of transgender teen gets attention of White House
- Justice Department announces charges against former e-commerce executive