Mattress on I-83 Causes 3-Truck Crash; 1 Dead, 2 Injured
02/28/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Manchester Township, PA — A chain reaction crash killed one driver and left two others injured after a mattress fell off a vehicle onto a Pennsylvania highway. The deadly automobile accident occurred Thursday afternoon, February 21, 2013, on Interstate 83 in Manchester Township in York County, ABC News reported.
State Police revealed that two service trucks from Dillsburg petroleum company slowed down because of the mattress on the roadway when a tractor-trailer crashed into the second truck from behind. The collision caused the second truck to crash into the first truck and caused it to catch on fire.
The driver of the second truck, Brian Jacobs of Dillsburg, was killed in the wreck.
The driver of the tractor-trailer, a resident of Maine, and the driver of the first truck, a Lewisberry man, was taken to an area hospital for medical treatment.
State Police stated that the driver of the vehicle that lost the mattress stopped at the scene and are aiding in their investigations.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Could Technology Have Prevented The Metro-North Commuter Train Derailment?
- Horse-Drawn Amish Buggy Hit By Truck in Northwestern PA; 2 Dead
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.
- CPSC Recalls Burley Design Tailwind Racks for Trailercycles for Fall Risks
- 4 Hospitalized After Ferry Crash in Jersey City