Daytona Speedway fans file suit after injury
02/27/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Orlando – Three fans injured in a multi-car crash at the Daytona International Speedway on Saturday recently filed lawsuits seeking damages. As reported by Reuters, over a reported 30 fans sustained injuries in the accident after rookie driver Kyle Larson’s vehicle went airborne and hit a fence.
Matt Morgan of the Orlando personal injury law firm Morgan & Morgan, who is representing the three fans, is quoted in the report as stating of seeing a possible settlement offer arise in the case, “a lot of times they resolve these claims without having to go through litigation. So hopefully we can come to an amicable resolution on the value of these claims and move on.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Orlando personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home
- Hiker found frozen to death in New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls even bigger attraction frozen
- Lawsuit filed by Food Network show host over Contessa Chef Inspired foods
- Model Katherine Webb speaks out about issues with online bullying
- Anne Boleyn portraits inaccurate?