Daytona Speedway fans file suit after injury
02/27/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Orlando – Three fans injured in a multi-car crash at the Daytona International Speedway on Saturday recently filed lawsuits seeking damages. As reported by Reuters, over a reported 30 fans sustained injuries in the accident after rookie driver Kyle Larson’s vehicle went airborne and hit a fence.
Matt Morgan of the Orlando personal injury law firm Morgan & Morgan, who is representing the three fans, is quoted in the report as stating of seeing a possible settlement offer arise in the case, “a lot of times they resolve these claims without having to go through litigation. So hopefully we can come to an amicable resolution on the value of these claims and move on.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Orlando personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Michelle Bachman: Gay community has ‘intimidated politicians’
- House cat traps family in bedroom during rampage
- Joran van der Sloot extradition to U.S. planned for 2038
- Judge rules Texas man can be tried for childhood attack
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.