Daytona Speedway fans file suit after injury
02/27/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Orlando – Three fans injured in a multi-car crash at the Daytona International Speedway on Saturday recently filed lawsuits seeking damages. As reported by Reuters, over a reported 30 fans sustained injuries in the accident after rookie driver Kyle Larson’s vehicle went airborne and hit a fence.
Matt Morgan of the Orlando personal injury law firm Morgan & Morgan, who is representing the three fans, is quoted in the report as stating of seeing a possible settlement offer arise in the case, “a lot of times they resolve these claims without having to go through litigation. So hopefully we can come to an amicable resolution on the value of these claims and move on.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Orlando personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash