Bus driver injured in Massachusetts accident
02/26/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Georgetown, Massachusetts – A bus driver was reportedly injured in an accident north of Boston. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bus was transporting college students from Maine Tuesday night when the accident occurred.
The bus was traveling on Interstate 95 southbound and crossed onto the northbound side before going into a wooded area. The bus driver was reportedly taken to a hospital by helicopter after sustaining serious injuries.
The John T. Cyr (sehr) & Sons Inc. bus line of Old Town, Maine was stated by authorities to be the owner of the bus.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Massachusetts accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash