Bus driver injured in Massachusetts accident
02/26/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Georgetown, Massachusetts – A bus driver was reportedly injured in an accident north of Boston. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bus was transporting college students from Maine Tuesday night when the accident occurred.
The bus was traveling on Interstate 95 southbound and crossed onto the northbound side before going into a wooded area. The bus driver was reportedly taken to a hospital by helicopter after sustaining serious injuries.
The John T. Cyr (sehr) & Sons Inc. bus line of Old Town, Maine was stated by authorities to be the owner of the bus.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Massachusetts accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Judge refuses dismissal of lawsuits against cinema owner in Colorado shooting
- Settlements in Rail Runner case approach $8 million
- Lead counsel in GM ignition switch cases appointed by judge
- Sheriff’s deputy shoots teenage daughter believing she’s an intruder
- Man charged after video of him beating autistic teen goes viral
- Pope visits South Korea, meets with ferry disaster survivors
- Texas governor indicted by grand jury
- Ferguson teen killed in police shooting accused of being robbery suspect
- Elizabeth Smart-Gilmour speaks at conference addressing human trafficking
- Teen lives inside Walmart unnoticed for days