Bus driver injured in Massachusetts accident
02/26/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Georgetown, Massachusetts – A bus driver was reportedly injured in an accident north of Boston. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bus was transporting college students from Maine Tuesday night when the accident occurred.
The bus was traveling on Interstate 95 southbound and crossed onto the northbound side before going into a wooded area. The bus driver was reportedly taken to a hospital by helicopter after sustaining serious injuries.
The John T. Cyr (sehr) & Sons Inc. bus line of Old Town, Maine was stated by authorities to be the owner of the bus.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Massachusetts accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens