Bus driver injured in Massachusetts accident
02/26/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Georgetown, Massachusetts – A bus driver was reportedly injured in an accident north of Boston. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bus was transporting college students from Maine Tuesday night when the accident occurred.
The bus was traveling on Interstate 95 southbound and crossed onto the northbound side before going into a wooded area. The bus driver was reportedly taken to a hospital by helicopter after sustaining serious injuries.
The John T. Cyr (sehr) & Sons Inc. bus line of Old Town, Maine was stated by authorities to be the owner of the bus.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Massachusetts accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home
- Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys
- Meningitis victims questioned in FBI probe
- Approval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations
- KKK uses candy filled goodie bags to recruit new members
- Fifth Circuit Rules on FLSA Matter
- Five men indicted in Pakistan ‘honor killing’
- Pilot program developed for student led schools
- High Profile 18 Wheeler Collision Results in Lawsuit