Bus driver injured in Massachusetts accident
02/26/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Georgetown, Massachusetts – A bus driver was reportedly injured in an accident north of Boston. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bus was transporting college students from Maine Tuesday night when the accident occurred.
The bus was traveling on Interstate 95 southbound and crossed onto the northbound side before going into a wooded area. The bus driver was reportedly taken to a hospital by helicopter after sustaining serious injuries.
The John T. Cyr (sehr) & Sons Inc. bus line of Old Town, Maine was stated by authorities to be the owner of the bus.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Massachusetts accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- New study suggests computer games may help older adults with walking
- Florida woman’s credit card stolen, charged $15,000 for stranger’s wedding
- High school students arrested waiting for school bus
- Vin Diesel among stars who pay visit to car crash site of late actor Walker
- Lawsuit filed by ACLU against US bishops over ethics guidelines
- Federal appeals court upholds contempt judgment against anarchist
- Governor urges parents to use money for campaign, not Christmas toys
- New Hawaii gay marriage law takes effect, several couples get licenses
- NH medical technician sentenced to 39 years over hepatitis infections
- Mother on board crashed plane in Alaska leads searchers to crash site